Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
This thread looking like the DVD section at your local gas station:picard:
:mjlol: We’re old man.

For me with was Cruella to test out the Dolby Vision, etc.

Solid film and watches with the Mrs. I was surprised by the entertainment and script, it was tightly written with not too much fat to trim.

It was set in Liberties in Carnaby Street, London which is next to where I used to work for a while. Always seemed like rich people go
In there. Told the Mrs I’ve never been and we have a trip planned there soon.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Oh also just finished Crimson Tide which was a very cliche 90s American action film which probably is my favourite genre.

I’m from U.K. so growing up I only knew America from the films and we were broke so only had normal TV, no cable or stuff and BBC played US action films after the football (soccer) highlights show called Match of the Day. Annoyingly these films started at about 23:30-23:59 so as a kid I’d be asleep by the first few scenes but it was always good staying up with my older cousins and aunt to watch them at their house.

Unfortunately my cousin and his mum died and I’ve been watching a lot of those films because it makes me feel warm and fuzzy again. So even though they may not be the best cinematic examples I adore them.

Ive been feasting on Disney+ content. A lot of Harrison Ford/Tom Clancy stuff, Denzel’s 90s stuff, Enemy of the State, etc. I love them!

But does anyone have any more typical 80’s-90’s American action films? I like spy/government/war thrillers. Simple stuff too, don’t need them to be spectacular. I’ve got Courage Under Fire loaded up for this afternoon

Last edited:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I watched the lularoe documentary on Amazon prime video. Lol scumbags.

the husband and wife team that started this are nuts. I wish the filmmakers would’ve addressed the fact that this was made up of 99.9% white women. It really targeted the stay at home, live laugh love, crowd of white millennial women.

They told these dumb women to make their husbands quit their jobs and go all in on the company. So many women at the end said their marriages failed because of this job, bankrupt, sold cars and houses smh.

the founders are Mormon so they told the women to suck dikk for 5 minutes everyday to keep a happy marriage. Told them to have many children, and not be fat. Was flying the fat ones down to Mexico to get weight loss surgery.

you saw all that and still stayed!?

but then again the ones at the top were making 40,000$ checks every month

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Triangle_%28Christopher_Smith%29.jpg

....haunted looping mind-FUKKERY:lupe::ohhh:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
1179834.jpg

Objectively not very good, still strangely enjoyed it. I'm a sucker for space movies and they do a good enough job with the atmosphere, music, tension and images of space.

Daps
Only Murders in the Building with Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez. It's on Hulu and is a comedy drama about three tenants living in a NYC apartment building who don't know each other but who all follow the same true crime podcast. When someone is actually murdered in their building the team together to try and solve it before the next murder happens.
It is pretty light and enjoyable so far.