Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
When I first watched it, I interpreted the final scene as joyful with him dancing, but after reading some other theories I could see it as possibly dark with the remaining friends saying fukk it and getting back to drinking, which could lead to downfall. It did seem like his wife was willing to work things out with the "I miss you too" texts, and was part of the reason I felt Martin was joyful at the end. I don't think it was Tommy who she was having the affair with though. Are we supposed to think that Tommy drunk himself to death on the boat or that he died by going overboard btw?
I’m curious how Tommy died as well. I’m leaning more and more towards him drinking himself to death while out on the boat, and his dog poking at his lifeless body as a cry out for help in that final shot. Him drowning wouldn’t shock me either not only because he was intoxicated but also not knowing how to swim.

I don’t think Tommy was the person Anika was having an affair with either. I thought that was a minor reach by the film heads over at Reddit. I say minor reach because the possibility is still somewhat plausible. I don’t know if Martin ends up getting his wife back, but I hope that’s the case. She was pretty trash for running around on him though. I understand that she misses the old Martin, but at the end of the day.........she cheated. Martin chose to hang with friends to have his fun (from what we saw anyways).

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
MV5BN2JhZDlmY2MtOWM4Yi00ODNlLWI4NjItOTY4MjEyYzQ0ZGI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTQzOTc3MTI@._V1_.jpg

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Watching Seaspiracy documentary on Netflix, over the years I’ve become more vigilant about my plastic use but yikes this is depressing. We’re killing our planet in so many ways :mjcry: