Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I was looking for a horror/thriller movie called HOST (2020) which I heard is very good
but what I ended up watching was this movie called Hosts(2020) which is also a horror.

@Ciggavelli @MidniteJay
It is adjfsfjsdfjsdjfsdjfjsdfjsdfjlsdjsdjsdjjsdl OMFG.

Again it is called HOSTS (2020) with an "s" not HOST
I don't want you to even read a summary for it. Just watch it. I think you would like it, and I don't even like horror.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
MV5BY2E2YWYxY2QtZmJmZi00MjJlLWFiYWItZTk5Y2IyMWQ1ZThhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_.jpg

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
71PaQbEr3aL._SY445_.jpg

Watched this on Hulu last night, really good film :ehh:. First time hearing Mads speak in his native language.
It really does have one of the best ending moments I've seen in a film lately :blessed:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
MV5BOTNjM2Y2ZjgtMDc5NS00MDQ1LTgyNGYtYzYwMTAyNWQwYTMyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjE4NzUxNDA@._V1_.jpg

This was good.

@FlyRy @TheNatureBoy

What did y’all think of that ending? How did you interpret it? Some took it in a positive light, but I thought it was rather dark. The whole dance act and celebration made it seem as if the other three guys get their lives back on track....hopefully the alcohol joy doesn’t drive them to a similar downfall as Tommy.

I was also begging for reconciliation for Martin and his ex-wife during those final minutes. The series of texts they exchanged near the end were odd. Someone on another board theorized that maybe it was Tommy who Anika was having an affair with....:leostare:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
@FlyRy @TheNatureBoy

What did y’all think of that ending? How did you interpret it? Some took it in a positive light, but I thought it was rather dark. The whole dance act and celebration made it seem as if the other three guys get their lives back on track....hopefully the alcohol joy doesn’t drive them to a similar downfall as Tommy.

I was also begging for reconciliation for Martin and his ex-wife during those final minutes. The series of texts they exchanged near the end were odd. Someone on another board theorized that maybe it was Tommy who Anika was having an affair with....:leostare:

When I first watched it, I interpreted the final scene as joyful with him dancing, but after reading some other theories I could see it as possibly dark with the remaining friends saying fukk it and getting back to drinking, which could lead to downfall. It did seem like his wife was willing to work things out with the "I miss you too" texts, and was part of the reason I felt Martin was joyful at the end. I don't think it was Tommy who she was having the affair with though. Are we supposed to think that Tommy drunk himself to death on the boat or that he died by going overboard btw?