Coli, let's say reperations were passed. In your opinion, how much should each ADOS receive and should there be any age requirement?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
anything state related would be hard to get passed

but a pass for federal taxes would be more realistic and have a much better chance of potentially passing. Fed related shyt is 100% the best bet.

But then again, the Conservative Supreme Courts would strike it down anyway especially that c00n Clarence Thomas.
Yeah this is the thing. How do we get around the conservative Supreme Court. That makes me feel like we won't see anything until the conservatives die out and lose the majority, which may not be in our lifetimes.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tricked off by a few. I doubt the majority of us would be so ignorant.

ADOS people are pretty smart as it is, we just need the resources. Moving to ADOS middle-class communities, building ADOS businesses, and this will help with funding newly built schools in our communities, etc...

You have low expectations of ADOS folk. I do not.

So you believe its wise to potentially blow a once in a life time oppurtunity on your youthful optimsm:francis:

Yall seem to have no issue with this money going right back to the banks that fund our oppression smh. This is the problem with the community now. Nobody wants to carefuly plan,nobody wants to take orders from a leader/leaders. Everybody thinks they are smart enough to figure it out for themselves without working with others. Well,if black people could do it,we would be doing it right now. Your telling me you currently are seeing this on a large scale,and only a "few of us" are mismanaging our lives and money?

What your saying is crazy. Its like saying "you have low expectations of nba players" because the league educates them on financial literacy coming into the game now.

Its not a low expectation to not expect black people to know. I dont expect knowledge of self living in the heart of white supremacy. I dont expect financial literacy in dealing with that type of wealth. We should expect people to get educated before handing them millions that are SUPPOSED to be for uplifting the BLACK community specefically:respect:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I don't think I have ever seen a dollar amount which would be suffusive posted by any one. Would something like no federal or state taxes be acceptable? Also, should it be for those lets say 18 and up only? Those under that age would get a trust fund with there payment until the age of 18? Thoughts?
*cracks knuckles* Lets go :mjgrin:

FIRST OFF :mjlol: what kinda question is this for a bunch of impulsive ass muhfukkas? Let @JohnnyElbow394 say R&B comes from Honduras and they can't even remember the question
giphy.gif

These b*stards preach all day about how we're a unique ethnic group, with a distinct history in America. How others need to know and respect it and at the same time...
https://i.ibb.co/vBfQ68n/steve-buscemi-fukk-all-that.gif
wE dOn'T nEeD a StUdY :dead: If this ain't some of the most transparent shyt I ever seen. THEY DON'T CARE the amount, they just want money. All that "lineage" talk goes out the window too. The only time is matter is when it comes to who gets paid but once the money is actually rendered: iT's My MoNeY i CaN dO wHaT i WaNt WiTh iT.

So your kids? :aicmon:
Grandkids? :dahell:
Greats grandkids and so on?! :mjtf:

At least YOU gotta "do what you want" right??? :rudy:

And most of all... MARIANNE WILLIAMSON. The woman who ran for president and told people not to PRAY-- but MOVE an ACTIVE HURRICANE with their collective minds got their cosign. Offered $500 billon max... thats about $12500 a person. Injury Lawyers would prolly laugh their asses off at that kinda deal... but wE dOn'T nEeD a StUdY

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

FIRST OFF :mjlol: what kinda question is this for a bunch of impulsive ass muhfukkas? Let @JohnnyElbow394 say R&B comes from Honduras and they can't even remember the question
giphy.gif

These b*stards preach all day about how we're a unique ethnic group, with a distinct history in America. Others need to know and respect it and at the same time
steve-buscemi-fukk-all-that.gif

wE dOn'T nEeD a StUdY :dead: If this ain't some of the most transparent shyt I ever seen. THEY DON'T CARE the amount, they just want money. All that "lineage" talk goes out the window too. The only time is matter is when it comes to who gets paid but once the money is actually rendered: iT's My MoNeY i CaN dO wHaT i WaNt WiTh iT.

So your kids? :dahell:

And most of all... MARIANNE WILLIAMSON. The woman who ran for president and told people not to PRAY-- but MOVE an ACTIVE HURRICANE with their collective minds got their cosign. Offered $500 billon max... thats about $12500 a person. Injury Lawyers would prolly laugh their asses off at that kinda deal... but wE dOn'T nEeD a StUdY

He got yall in that cruel unforgiving loop with this one. Like I said,to be so caught up on the lineage issue. But then say its okay for black americans to go trick off they money on latinas,white women,white wives,white businesses etc is ridiculous.

Got yall sounding like yall having a boy band argument about who should get the biggest split. As opposed to having a real argument out of desire to nation build. Folks just want they Bobby Brown/Ralph cut:francis:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
So you believe its wise to potentially blow a once in a life time oppurtunity on your youthful optimsm:francis:

Yall seem to have no issue with this money going right back to the banks that fund our oppression smh. This is the problem with the community now. Nobody wants to carefuly plan,nobody wants to take orders from a leader/leaders. Everybody thinks they are smart enough to figure it out for themselves without working with others. Well,if black people could do it,we would be doing it right now. Your telling me you currently are seeing this on a large scale,and only a "few of us" are mismanaging our lives and money?

What your saying is crazy. Its like saying "you have low expectations of nba players" because the league educates them on financial literacy coming into the game now.

Its not a low expectation to not expect black people to know. I dont expect knowledge of self living in the heart of white supremacy. I dont expect financial literacy in dealing with that type of wealth. We should expect people to get educated before handing them millions that are SUPPOSED to be for uplifting the BLACK community specefically:respect:

:stopitslime:
Nobody trying to be led by a man that said he would marry an African man for $50,000.

giphy.gif

These b*stards preach all day about how we're a unique ethnic group, with a distinct history in America. How others need to know and respect it and at the same time...
steve-buscemi-fukk-all-that.gif

So your kids? :aicmon:

I agree with a study, but not a 50 year study. 1-2 years is all that is needed for a study.

And the kids living today would receive reparations.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
The dollar amount should be for an optional choice; either a monthly stipend, free college/trade school. Free housing. Free land grants. Abolition of debt, free healthcare or a combination of them. The monthly amount should be 4k for 100 years.
No to spread out payments because the value of the dollar will get weaker over time.

Also i already finished school so that is worthless to me

Not everyone wants land and all land ain’t equal

Cut the check and if people want to go to school with that bread let em. Same with land and any other scam ass substitute

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I don't think I have ever seen a dollar amount which would be suffusive posted by any one. Would something like no federal or state taxes be acceptable? Also, should it be for those lets say 18 and up only? Those under that age would get a trust fund with there payment until the age of 18? Thoughts?
Realistically, for it to be worth it, the US would have to set aside roughly $1.1 trillion dollars. :kanyebp:

It's not like it can't be done, but it would be a lot.

-Number of non-Hispanic Blacks in America: 42 million per 2010 census
-Reparation amount, including but no limited to cash, incentives, tax breaks, etc.: $26,190
-26,190 X 42 million = 1.1 trillion

I'd now up it to $1.5 trillion, and say that it should come in a blend of ways. Including (but not limited to) cash payments, free college/vocational training, tax incentives, small business investments, and (most importantly, IMO) genealogical resources to trace ancestry.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would it? They owed reparations from Britain, Spain, France, the Netherlands and others
....save for US Virgin Islanders, black Puerto Ricans, ADOS of Liberia, and the black children of WWII Soldiers still in Europe.

Daps
No time limit or age requirements for lineage based reparations. The payments should continue in perpetuity until repair is made.
WE decide when that is. :birdman:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
:stopitslime:
Nobody trying to be led by a man that said he would marry an African man for $50,000.

I agree with a study, but not a 50 year study. 1-2 years is all that is needed for a study.

And the kids living today would receive reparations.
This is in a PERFECT world, but just think: The first HR-40 was around Juneteenth 2019. Had things gone by your standard and people coalesced (and Congress wasn't a bunch of hoes) the study could be completed or nearing it.

Muhfukkas pressed Congress so hard they FINALLY relented to a hearing and once they did, they said "Study?! :mjtf: Nah we need a new bill altogether :camby:"

1-2 years in theory... 5 years of Clubhouse, Podcast, Twitter and Hip Hop debates with @JohnnyElbow038 in reality :francis: