Coli, let's say reperations were passed. In your opinion, how much should each ADOS receive and should there be any age requirement?

Daps
Best way to do it is to put an offer out and let people who need it take it. For example they could put an offer out for a settlement of 20K. Those who accept that offer forefiet their right to a larger sum that may come later. This would ensure that some black people are helped. While also dwindling down the numbers. This would make it easier to execute larger payments for those who want to wait it out. On the downside,for the more people who cash out early. It could also make it easier to ignore those who want to hold out for this.

:francis:

Theres really no good reason that people who would settle for 100K, should have to wait for people who want to wait for 100 million. I was told people should have the right to do whatever they want with the money, when I said they absolutely shouldnt.
100k?

i think you need to wrap your head around the fact that we are owed HUNDREDS of TRILLIONS.

factoring in the years of enslavement, the cost of labor that was negated by our bondage, money that was pocketed and invested by whites over several generations, and the systemic racism that persisted immediately after our supposed emancipation and through to this day, black people are owed an amount that is staggering in its proportions.

:mjgrin:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can understand that, but this system has pulled the rug from under us so many times. They'll crowbar other groups into say, free college initiatives, then it'll be similar to AA until it's repealed by a conservative Supreme Court.

At least with cash payments and infrastructure repair we have more control and direction over where our group will end up.

There is zero control with cash payments. People need to seriously rethink this entire payout proccess. The idea people are more focused on the FBA non FBA stuff lacks foresight. No way I would rather an ignorant/pawging FBA get a check,as opposed to a non FBA with knowledge of self who wants to build with FBA. This whole thing off to a bad start and real convos need to be had:respect:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Even if we do get approved for our reparations, these clowns will find a way to get it back from us or try to keep tabs on how we spending it :scust:

That's why I (and I'm talking about myself, just in case you dumb mothafukkas says something about this) would rather have separation than reparations from these clowns.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Even if we do get approved for our reparations, these clowns will find a way to get it back from us or try to keep tabs on how we spending it :scust:

Breh, It's crazy how people don't see this.

Black people need to learn to work together more than anything, but the reality is in America too many have been indoctrinated into a European lifestyle. They can't operate without Europeans.

The whole system is being set up to control everybody and everybody's money already. Black folks getting reparations at this point is not going to look like it would have 40 years ago.

Any reparations should be followed by a quick relocation to a black country. And I mean people choose where they want to go, not everybody going to the same place and disrupting that country's stability.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
because the money went to the american companies/investors running those boats.

Money from the slavery flowed everywhere. It were governments that created laws to legalize slavery and these same governments paid reparations to former slave owners.

So, they can ask for reparations from their former colonial masters.

Daps
There is zero control with cash payments. People need to seriously rethink this entire payout proccess. The idea people are more focused on the FBA non FBA stuff lacks foresight. No way I would rather an ignorant/pawging FBA get a check,as opposed to a non FBA with knowledge of self who wants to build with FBA. This whole thing off to a bad start and real convos need to be had:respect:
why would a non-FBA receive reparations for slavery?

:gucci:

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Breh, if you don't believe they'll try to put stipulations on whatever it is, you're crazy.

You're still thinking taking money from Europeans that control the money system is the answer.

You have to get away from them completely if you really want to thrive.

uhLmDX.gif

Off course. We know them devils speak with a forked tongue. There's always strings attached.
Furthermore, there's no getting away from them. They're obsessed with sticking their nose in our business.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
anything other than the cash owed to our ancestors is a finesse :mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
100k?

i think you need to wrap your head around the fact that we are owed HUNDREDS of TRILLIONS.

factoring in the years of enslavement, the cost of labor that was negated by our bondage, money that was pocketed and invested by whites over several generations, and the systemic racism that persisted immediately after our supposed emancipation and through to this day, black people are owed an amount that is staggering in its proportions.

:mjgrin:

Theres no way you can logically justify the assumption that every black person in america would be worth 100 million if we were getting paid,there was no white supremacy,and we were making investments. I dont disagree if we are talking about the overall collective wealth that couldve been accumulated.

Which is why I say I dont mind trillions going into one pot. But the money only being given out to people who want to create sustainable black communities,ran by black people,with black infrastructure. Im not pro everybody gets a check although im pro reperations. If you just wanna buy a Hellcat and a house in Calabasas? Move around. Dont even bother applying :respect:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
1 home in the city of your choice (max value $1M)

All government debts forgiven.

All future taxes waived.

Free education at a university of your choice.

OR

A 1 time settlement of $500K cash.

No age restrictions as long as 1 of your parents can trace their roots back to slavery.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why would a non-FBA receive reparations for slavery?

:gucci:

The better question is why would reperations only be for slavery?Has nothing else bad happened to black people since then. Have no other wealth stealing tactics been used?

This is how the European keeps weaseling out with the "we didnt own slaves,why should we have to pay".

Just think about how many 2 parent households were broken up in the crack epedemic. How many black men thrown into jail for decades. If you just throw in what they couldve made and saved at a job (lets say 10K) over 30 years. Thats 300K,which is nothing to sneeze at.

Thats not even something cacs can argue that the government had nothing to do with. Yet we focusing on slavery alone:respect:?

Dont get me wrong,they would find a way to weasel out of this too more than likely.

Tair

Superstar
Daps

:stopitslime:

It's not about what you want, it's about what our people are owed. Our ancestors would have passed us down something had they received reparations, had they not been run out of their homes by jealous white mobs, had the government not seized their land through eminent domain, etc... Reparations is owed, it's not a gift.

And if an ignorant ADOS tricks off their money that is on them.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

It's not about what you want, it's about what our people are owed. Our ancestors would have passed us down something had they received reparations, had they not been run out of their homes by jealous white mobs, had the government not seized their land through eminent domain, etc... Reparations is owed, it's not a gift.

And if an ignorant ADOS tricks off their money that is on them.

And im going to assume if the ancestors passed down something. Its a good chance it couldve got tricked off too. Because as you acknowledge,some people would have zero respect for what the money represents.

Which is why I could care less about all "our people" getting a check. Im sure the resident boule licking their chops when I talk like this. But its simply the facts:respect:

Acknowledging the money could be tricked off,but not caring,and having zero safeguards is disrespectful to the blood money that reperations would be.

Last edited: