Coli, let's say reperations were passed. In your opinion, how much should each ADOS receive and should there be any age requirement?

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Not sure about dollar amount but tax exemptions: free health care (medical/dental) and tuition free education.

Juneteenth should be a holiday where our folks are reimbursed for wage theft (1863-1865). 2 years of free labor, what's the interest on that?

g4XOtA.gif

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: if they decided to end federal and state taxes for descendants of Africans bought to America for enslavement............................

Honestly if the reparations leaders were smart, they would go after eliminating the federal tax at least.

Its easier to finesse politically and you might be able to get some Republicans on board since its about killing taxes and all

Also it would encourage everyone to get a w2 since thats the way you would "receive a payout"
Agreed. This is the only feasible reparations I have seen posted. A check to all black people is just not happening and unrealistic .

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Not sure about dollar amount but tax exemptions, free health care (medical/dental} and tuition free education.

Trust white folks to give you good free healthcare in the event of reparations brehs.
Trust white folks to not try to indoctrinate you into "white supremacy" in the event of reparations brehs.

I think people have to realize if reparations happen, black people will have to either move or be given their own territory (with coastal access) in the U.S.
Anything else will be a disaster. Everything will be on black folks to do for themselves at that point.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
*descendants of Africans...

Is not an accurate phrasing. ADOS = American (as in USA) descendants of slavery (system of slavery in what is now known as USA).

*Caribbean ADOS...

Caribbeans aren't ADOS.

A Slave isn't an ethnic group either, but you dweebs like to make you own rules whenever it sits

Edit: Imagine being so whipped you deny basic fukking facts :dead: goddamn I hope ya'll don't like this in public

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Best way to do it is to put an offer out and let people who need it take it. For example they could put an offer out for a settlement of 20K. Those who accept that offer forefiet their right to a larger sum that may come later. This would ensure that some black people are helped. While also dwindling down the numbers. This would make it easier to execute larger payments for those who want to wait it out. On the downside,for the more people who cash out early. It could also make it easier to ignore those who want to hold out for this.

100 million a person, and, yes, that includes minors.

:francis:

:francis:

Theres really no good reason that people who would settle for 100K, should have to wait for people who want to wait for 100 million. I was told people should have the right to do whatever they want with the money, when I said they absolutely shouldnt.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
It's not that I disagree with cash payments but I think these goals are attainable

I can understand that, but this system has pulled the rug from under us so many times. They'll crowbar other groups into say, free college initiatives, then it'll be similar to AA until it's repealed by a conservative Supreme Court.

At least with cash payments and infrastructure repair we have more control and direction over where our group will end up.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No state or income taxes.
Free medical/dental
Special rates on loans/access to capital
Free State Collage/trade school
anything state related would be hard to get passed

but a pass for federal taxes would be more realistic and have a much better chance of potentially passing. Fed related shyt is 100% the best bet.

But then again, the Conservative Supreme Courts would strike it down anyway especially that c00n Clarence Thomas.

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Trust white folks to give you good free healthcare in the event of reparations brehs.
Trust white folks to not try to indoctrinate you into "white supremacy" in the event of reparations brehs.

I think people have to realize if reparations happen, black people will have to either move or be given their own territory (with coastal access) in the U.S.
Anything else will be a disaster. Everything will be on black folks to do for themselves at that point.

because I cant choose black health providers. Okay, If we're playing that game...
Trust white folks to give you anything brehs:francis:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
because I cant choose black health providers. Okay, If we're playing that game...
Trust white folks to give you anything brehs:francis:

Breh, if you don't believe they'll try to put stipulations on whatever it is, you're crazy.

You're still thinking taking money from Europeans that control the money system is the answer.

You have to get away from them completely if you really want to thrive.