Coli ladies what's your skin tone?

Dark, brown, or light?

• Total voters

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I've got high res pics on the site...clearly brown skinned. Same nikkas that seen the pics still say i'm LS. I gave up long ago :russ:

not gonna lie, when I first came here, I thought you were lightskin
348sy0n.jpg

I think it was just in that particular pic, you looked lighter than you really are

Tae

All Star
Daps
(I know what you're referencing and I agree)

I can't take these clowns serious. They want to complain about racism and discrimination that they go through as black men, but turn around and treat their own women, black men's only ally like straight shyt. Which was the point @Tae and @MayQueen was trying to make in that thread, till the biased mods started to delete their post. Probably because they liked the echo chamber of misogyny and hypocrisy that goes on here.

They don't here you though :sas1:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My face is darker then the rest of my body. Like a lot darker. I literally l have a chocolate face and a caramel body. My boobs would look normal on someone that's considered light skin. I have to use self tanners on them to get them close to my faces complexion. Its the bane of my existence.
I have this problem too. I would say my face is light brown. My hands are lighter than my face, and they are much darker than the rest of my body. It's like :mindblown:

Giselle

Daps
My face is darker then the rest of my body. Like a lot darker. I literally l have a chocolate face and a caramel body. My boobs would look normal on someone that's considered light skin. I have to use self tanners on them to get them close to my faces complexion. Its the bane of my existence.

My face was darker than my body years ago when I was like 13 after I used some acne stuff (clean & clear) and didn't wear sunscreen like the warning said. My face was maybe 10 shades darker than the rest of my body. I tried to tan the rest of my body, but it wouldn't get that dark and I got sunburn on by back from tanning. My face was shiny too and looked really bad in the winter;my body would lighten to it's regular winter color and my face was still tan.
You should exfoliate more and see a derm if you can. I've been exfoliating over the years (naturally and with scrubs) & using spf and now it's almost its regular color. I'm going to get chemical peels perfomed by a dermatologist to finish getting rid of it.