Dark, brown, or light?

• Total voters

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Idk about banned but he's been sus to me ever since he mentioned gamergate in some debate thread in TLR
never saw any blacks care about that, just a bunch of white redpill gamers on reddit and the chans/white internet feminists :leostare:
@bcrusaderw
leosas2_zpspanxkpdv.jpg

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Agreed that too dark comment was foul.
Oh pleases that was a :troll: comment. Not to be taken seriously. Women have been called far worse on here with comments that was meant to hurt them. Like him and is ilk calling MayQueen a kike, half caste filth, and a Jew mutt.

That thing is not even African American, it's an African. So it needs to go to Narialand. Maybe it's here for Trannys or something.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Oh pleases that was a :troll: comment. Women have been called far worse on here with comments that was meant to hurt them. Like him and is ilk calling MayQueen a kike and a Jew mutt.

That thing is not even African American, it's an African. So it needs to go to Narialand. Maybe it's here for Trannys or something.
And yet you didn't get any threads made about you
kermit_tea_zps200c0997.png

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
And yet you didn't get any threads made about you
kermit_tea_zps200c0997.png
(I know what you're referencing and I agree)

I can't take these clowns serious. They want to complain about racism and discrimination that they go through as black men, but turn around and treat their own women, black men's only ally like straight shyt. Which was the point @Tae and @MayQueen was trying to make in that thread, till the biased mods started to delete their post. Probably because they liked the echo chamber of misogyny and hypocrisy that goes on here.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
(I know what you're referencing and I agree)

I can't take these clowns serious. They want to complain about racism and discrimination that they go through as black men, but turn around and treat their own women, black men's only ally like straight shyt. Which was the point @Tae and @MayQueen was trying to make in that thread, till the biased mods started to delete their post. Probably because they liked the echo chamber of misogyny and hypocrisy that goes on here.
You have some questionable posts, but there are times when I agree with you.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
My face is darker then the rest of my body. Like a lot darker. I literally l have a chocolate face and a caramel body. My boobs would look normal on someone that's considered light skin. I have to use self tanners on them to get them close to my faces complexion. Its the bane of my existence.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I'm going to agree. Usually posters don't switch it up, so if you find someone you agree with then you are likely to just ignore their questionable stuff. You think that's what he's doing? By the way what the heck is gamergate?
Yeah I do
and look it up, there should be a few articles
its stupid

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
My face is darker then the rest of my body. Like a lot darker. I literally l have a chocolate face and a caramel body. My boobs would look normal on someone that's considered light skin. I have to use self tanners on them to get them close to my faces complexion. Its the bane of my existence.
pics :feedme:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Matter of fact a lot of these dudes resemble 20th century patriarchal white men. They want power and resources, but keep their women underneath their feet.

@bcrusaderw you were right to some extent about that post you made in the Rihanna thread.