Dark, brown, or light?

• Total voters

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
It isn't that difficult to @ me. :mjlol:
But nobody was talking to you. You're an African here to cause division between Black American men and women. So really shouldn't be posting here anyway. You should be at Nairaland.
See what I mean @bcrusaderw ? They do not care about black women's issues on here. Only black men. If you stick up for black women they try to call you gay. Its the same deflection tactic they pull with @No_bammer_weed

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
But nobody was talking to you. You're an African here to cause division between Black American men and women. So really shouldn't be posting here anyway. You should be at Nairaland.

That's a serious accusation. Could you provide evidence of me doing so?

See what I mean @bcrusaderw ? They do not care about black women's issues on here. Only black men. If you stick up for black women they try to call you gay. Its the same deflection tactic they pull with @No_bammer_weed

That's isn't the reason I'm calling you gay, I'm calling you gay because you are behaving like a passive aggressive bytch. If you have a problem with someone, address that person. You probably made this thread so you know which Black female you could call too dark or crispy next time you get angry. :mjlol:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
That's a serious accusation. Could you provide evidence of me doing so?

That's isn't the reason I'm calling you gay, I'm calling you gay because you are behaving like a passive aggressive bytch. If you have a problem with someone, address that person. You probably made this thread so you know which Black female you could call too dark or crispy next time you get angry. :mjlol:
How am I acting like a passive aggressive bytch if I'm not even addressing you? Your the gay one on my dikk following me in every thread. Now quit following me African loser.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
How am I acting like a passive aggressive bytch if I'm not even addressing you? Your the gay one on my dikk following me in every thread. Now quit following me African loser.

That thing is not even African American, it's an African. So it needs to go to Narialand. Maybe it's here for Trannys or something.

So this isn't you talking about me? Don't do this to yourself. :mjlol:

Is your use of the word African meant to be offensive? You're sound like a cac right now :mjpls:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT

just messin wit you 5th
348sy0n.jpg

:pachaha: you hate it when people say you're lightskin :lolbron: