COLI: Help a breh out I lost my wallet....NEED $60 (gofundme link inside thread)

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Ain't you like my age?

How the fukk you get to 30 years old with no bank account???? Not even a got damn Rush card:francis:

How the fukk the job pay you in physical checks and you use check cashers???:stopitslime:
Lol you really want to question my maturity when your avi and name are probably anime characters?
Ain't you like my age?

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
Usually I don't ask for money but...I am broke with only 3 bucks to my name right now. Lost my wallet somewhere on the streets of BK riding back to my apartment.

Like with @Klyk21 and his thread I don't do fundraising online cause no one wants to donate to black people but 1 buck or 5 at most donation helps. Just need $200 $60. Just to eat and have money to use for daily use til the end of the month. As well as to replace my id and social security cards and bank cards and drivers license.

I just donated breh - good luck. It ain't much, but it's something.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Bro Get activehours and give yaself a 100 dolla advance from ya own check breh. Takes a lil to setup prolly like 2 days but its useful for times like this when shyt hits the fan (or u need drugs. Whatever..) look into it. Its literally free.

Edit: need a bank account

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Nikka call your parents
I couldn't even do that anymore. I'm pretty sure my folks don't want me calling them for money.
Been there :manny:
It sucks losing everything. Business cards, id cards, drivers license, bank cards had to call my bank to shut those off so no one runs wild with them.

again thank you I appreciate it.

cdc

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
14th and Kennedy to Macombos
Done. Hang in there and in get back to getting your IDs which is the most important. Not proud to say, but my wallet and ID was Iost aka taken at gunpoint after a late night at Magic City and I had to fly back to DC the next day without any type ID. It will all work out