COLI: Help a breh out I lost my wallet....NEED $60 (gofundme link inside thread)

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
@Sagat I don't have a bank account. So I can't do this today but I will give you whatever hasn't been covered by other sources. I have a prepaid card I use for online shyt. I don't keep money on it unless I plan on using it. Let me know what you need tomorrow and I'll hook it up.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
@Sagat I don't have a bank account. So I can't do this today but I will give you whatever hasn't been covered by other sources. I have a prepaid card I use for online shyt. I don't keep money on it unless I plan on using it. Let me know what you need tomorrow and I'll hook it up.
How does one get a prepaid card? Just a visa gift card that you refill?

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Lol you got to get some friends in real life with money.

From one grown ass man to another grown ass man good luck. :dame:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC

Ain't you like my age?

How the fukk you get to 30 years old with no bank account???? Not even a got damn Rush card:francis:

How the fukk the job pay you in physical checks and you use check cashers???:stopitslime:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
@Jayne BTW had somebody send me money from a twitter post, so I'm good for now.

So, I'm beyond happy that this worked out. THank you. This seriously is enough to get me through the next couple and so I can get my id card replaced at the DMV and other important cards.
I'm very happy for you. Now you can relax.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Breh I'll donate but I can't see the link

But word to the wise, store cash under the mattress or with your momma for emergencies like this in the future. :ufdup:

This why it's important to have friends or family local in the area