COLI: Help a breh out I lost my wallet....NEED $60 (gofundme link inside thread)

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Usually I don't ask for money but...I am broke with only 3 bucks to my name right now. Lost my wallet somewhere on the streets of BK riding back to my apartment.

Like with @Klyk21 and his thread I don't do fundraising online cause no one wants to donate to black people but 1 buck or 5 at most donation helps. Just need $200 $60. Just to eat and have money to use for daily use til the end of the month. As well as to replace my id and social security cards and bank cards and drivers license.

I'll help. I just need to see two forms of ID. :troll:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I hate that feeling of losing my wallet, I can replace everything but shyt, I feel so scatterbrained to lose something so important and I had cash in it....

Hope whoever found it is enjoying that 60 something dollars.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
i donated, only because people won't donate to a black face unless they're c00ning, someone got shot by the police, or a thot.
:salute:
I told you to post it on tumblr so I can reblog it. I've helped people get through school through funding. I have no issues with helping you. You've always been nice to me.
will do
:salute: