Coli Goddis Says BW Wearin Blonde Weave Equal To WW Pretendin To Be Black! HIT DOGS IN THE THREAD!

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY

Black women in her comments FURIOUS! :mjgrin:

I see no lies though :yeshrug: I saw a chic today with the craziest blonde weave AND colored contacts. She straight up looked like a damn Pomeranian. Blonde weave and colored contacts are self hate :manny:

Update: the entire female black population on the coli(Yes, all 4 of them :mjlol:) derail the thread. Taking it from a discussion on selfhate and black women doing things to appear white into a discussion about wigs and weaves in general and their history in medieval and ancient Egyptian times :dead:Moving the goal posts 101

Last edited:

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
No problem with weave, ultimately. But why would you be wearing blonde or light brown hair on your head unless you tryna emulate Becky? I’m not too hard on black women about this tho. Society is already attacking women’s self esteem routinely and for a black women it must be 1000000x more intense. Love yourself sisters, you look good

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
80%? huh :usure:

I guess 80% of BW are ain't shyt c00ns but she's the exception and better than the rest?

BP shyt is so deep we think shytting on each other is a form of Black pride. Especially when it's done about shyt that won't change the state of BP at the end of the day like what hairstyle or outfit someone has on. On top of that you wanna do it in a way that excuses shyt WP do. SMH shyt ain't cute to me nor something we should be high fiving each other about but too each theor own.

PS Where are WW walking around with kinky weaves? Never seen it once in my life outside of a photoshoot.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I always thought the blonde hair thing was so weird. I’m pretty sure you can find black women with blonde hair in the 70’s and 80’s but it was Mary J blige who made it the in fashion for the 90’s and up.

I always wondered why Mary J blige championed blonde hair.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
80%? huh :usure:

I guess 80% of BW are ain't shyt c00ns but she's the exception and better than the rest?

BP shyt is so deep we think shytting on each other is a form of Black pride. Especially when it's done about shyt that won't change the state of BP at the end of the day like what hairstyle or outfit someone has on. On top of that you wanna do it in a way that excuses shyt WP do. SMH shyt ain't cute to me nor something we should be high fiving each other about but too each theor own.

PS Where are WW walking around with kinky weaves? Never seen it once in my life outside of a photoshoot.

It was in reference to that 'blackfishing' shyt they exposed recently with a bunch of white girls on twitter and the gram tanning super dark and kinking their hair and dressing more urban to look like black women.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
No problem with weave, ultimately. But why would you be wearing blonde or light brown hair on your head unless you tryna emulate Becky? I’m not too hard on black women about this tho. Society is already attacking women’s self esteem routinely and for a black women it must be 1000000x more intense. Love yourself sisters, you look good

I don't understand this logic. So when BW walk around with pink and green hair who are they trying to be and how much do they hate themselves? And then when she changes her weave out to dark hair does she somehow love herself now?