Coli females ask for a male perspective on relationships thread

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I decided to start this thread because I've seen a couple of questions pop up in the dealing with women thread and the ladies should have an opportunity to get a male perspective in their own arena. Ask away and we'll be as real as possible.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Hopefully this goes better than the other thread. It would be nice to keep things civil and not civil war. We shall see.

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
General question to get some dialogue going.

What are some expectations of men now a days.

I ask this because from talking to my male friends and some of their expectations contradict themselves.

Seem like most of you all want a whore in the bed, homemaker, and a career woman who is subservient.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully this goes better than the other thread. It would be nice to keep things civil and not civil war. We shall see.
I felt things in that other thread were civil, for the most part. No name-calling or emotions being caught.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I felt things in that other thread were civil, for the most part. No name-calling or emotions being caught.

Things were civil in the other thread, but I started this one just so the women can have their own arena and men can have their own arena and it keeps the threads from getting off track.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

It had a snarky ass us vs. them mentality with stank of the other place.

And to touch on Golden's inquiry; men can be just as contradictory as women. We do want the male equivalent of Tupac in a Business Suit, but that's very rarely touched on in these discussions.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I've asked it on the other site and i'll ask it here:What role exactly do you ' the individual man' play in a relationship.

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It had a snarky ass us vs. them mentality with stank of the other place.

And to touch on Golden's inquiry; men can be just as contradictory as women. We do want the male equivalent of Tupac in a Business Suit, but that's very rarely touched on in these discussions.

Not every woman wants a thug. Very big misconception.

I never dated a thug or gangsta and dont enjoy the company of folks who the only thing they can bring to the table is a good pelvic thrust.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Not every woman wants a thug. Very big misconception.

I never dated a thug or gangsta and dont enjoy the company of folks who the only thing they can bring to the table is a good pelvic thrust.

:snoop:

Did I say that? You all are too defensive. I was actually using the whole "Tupac in a Business Suit" analogy to highlight male hypocrisy because we look for the same thing at times with our contradictory criteria.

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:snoop:

Did I say that? You all are too defensive. I was actually using the whole "Tupac in a Business Suit" analogy to highlight male hypocrisy because we look for the same thing at times with our contradictory criteria.

I got your point. I just wanted to make my point. I'm civil Mr.Liggins no harm.