Coli fav Angel Reese is a divestor?

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Black women are dragging that cotton picking lady in the comments. It’s the pawgs cheering her on.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
nikka id put yo bytch ass in a box lil bytch ass fukk boy. Get off my dikk, fakkit ass nikkas.

What type of bytch nikka gets mad at a post like this? You are a bytch nikka and id embarrass yo punk ass. nikkas know I'm bout that life fukk nikka. Pull up on 12 mile and Hoover and you can easily find out.
i-dont-believe-you-lies.gif

I would bully the shyt out of you on some
bully-soccer.gif

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
All black men are rappers? Or are we judging a whole race of men based on rappers and/or their worst? That's literally what white supremacists do. Using that excuse is an indictment of black women, not a valid excuse.

Other races actually oppress their women.
don't forget that supported they these rappers even when they had options not to.:lolbron:

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
You should be bushed for posting this bullshyt.
Rappers don’t represent the average black man.

Raping women is basically a hobby/ pastime in India.

Women are abused and treated like children in Arab/muslim countries.

White women started the feminist movement because they were being mistreated by white men.
They throw acid on woman's faces and burn them to death over there. Arabs force little girls into marriages and make them wear carpets.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I don't think angel Reese is a divestor or swirler but posting that video is not smart

Black men advocated for her after acho took that shot at her after she lost in the elite eight

Ryan Clark and Matt Barnes and many others come to mind

Plus her main critics are cac male Caitlin Clark fans

She don't want to lose apart of her main fanbase over frustration.

She needs to move smarter
These bytches don’t give af about black men that stick up for them, it’s just like that dumb bytch Meg who wouldn’t have a career if not for black men, they will throw us under the bus any chance they get so fukk em :yeshrug:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
The trad wife phenomenon amongst black women is particularly concerning. Not that they want to take care of their family, but delving into stereotypes, and playing a "mammy" role is peak mental illness. Like Hannahlee Yoder....She out here picking cotton for her white husband, and mulatto children.

:scusthov:

what in the actual fukk is this? this is mental illness.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I think a lot of black women are walking around with undiagnosed mental illnesses :hubie: look at this:

cb17df68b6c651e20b5f89d9077da74958758557.jpg

3c74f5606ba4c5007aaeddbe63fcc78e071319b5.pnj

this would probably be a triple platinum thread on it's own, but to add insult to injury. Look what the boyfriend was tweeting earlier this year:

3d24635bb3b7edfa5685ea5222f240c13d7ca07c.jpg

:francis:

It was bound to happen. We don’t have strong communities, our image is shyt, gender wars on social media. Half the racist dudes that rock maga have Asian wives and it’s looking like BW will eventually get in that lane as well.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Yall pawgers better be careful. These gender wars making us look bad. I seen a white girl said we don't treat our women and kids well, don't have no discipline, don't manage our communities well, leave women baby mamas, etc and she don't want none of that.

We already stereotyped to like low tier to mediocre Beckys.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yall pagers better be careful. These gender wars making us look bad. I seen a white girl said we don't treat our women and kids well, don't have no discipline, don't manage our communities well, leave women baby mamas, etc and she don't want none of that.

We already stereotyped to like low tier to mediocre Beckys.

Cap. Black Men are seen as the GOAT slaves and other women want in now. This is the shyt that amplifies the anger of Black Women because they don't even have slaves to clean their mess up like you say in the past i.e. the Step Dad Slave who comes in and save the whore that made horrible decisions.