COLI FANDUEL INVITATIONAL SUNDAY ONLY NFL

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Doing my first NBA snake draft now.

Biggest thing that worries me about these is GTD's and bull-shyt like that. If you have a player out, you're toast.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Doing my first NBA snake draft now.

Biggest thing that worries me about these is GTD's and bull-shyt like that. If you have a player out, you're toast.

Just entered my 1st snake draft ever (NBA). Smh. Got my notifications too late and them niccas drafted Problematic P and Load Management GTD Kawhi for me :snoop:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Just entered my 1st snake draft ever (NBA). Smh. Got my notifications too late and them niccas drafted Problematic P and Load Management GTD Kawhi for me :snoop:

Might work out for you if both play.:pachaha:.

I'm in an eight team one that I just finished.

Paul
Murray
Jokic
Adebayo
Randle
Harris

:manny:.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Might work out for you if both play.:pachaha:.

I'm in an eight team one that I just finished.

Paul
Murray
Jokic
Adebayo
Randle
Harris

:manny:.

I mean, my projections are the highest outta all the other entries but we know that dont mean shyt :russ:

Like you said before, all it takes is 1 player so if you get a player who doesn't even play? shyt :mjlol:

Thats a nice lineup :ehh:

In one of them high roller rooms? The amounts some of them snake draft rooms are playing for :picard:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I mean, my projections are the highest outta all the other entries but we know that dont mean shyt :russ:

Like you said before, all it takes is 1 player so if you get a player who doesn't even play? shyt :mjlol:

Thats a nice lineup :ehh:

In one of them high roller rooms? The amounts some of them snake draft rooms are playing for

No, I think the highest there I did is a $5 room. Highest I do is the $25 NFL one weekly, but then I do a bunch of smaller ones, but I'm done with those. I am going to stick to 50/50's, snake drafts, top 1/3, etc.

The big prize contests are money drainers. Even if you place relatively high, you're making little.