COLI FANDUEL INVITATIONAL SUNDAY ONLY NFL

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Speaking of terrible lineups, the person in my twelve team fantasy league that will likely win may have the worst lineup I've seen for a potential winner. I would have made it if Ebron got me 2.8 points last week, but he decided to get hurt.

QB: Tannehill
HB: Ekeler
HB: Bell
WR: Shepard
WR: Crowder
TE: Shultz
FLEX: Zeke
FLEX: C. Hansen
D/ST: Ravens

:hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh:.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
This basketball shyt, mayne. It really do just take 1 player to fuk yo shyt up :snoop:

That's all it takes, and it's why I will only do them if there are eight or more games on a given day/night. Fewer teams if you miss on one player, your chances of being smoked are incredibly high.

I'm going to set one up tonight if anyone wants to join. Other than that, if anyone wants to set one up when there's another full slate of games, just mention me in here and I'll likely join. But, I'm not playing with three or four games.:scust:.

Restricted Location | FanDuel

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I do not like my NFL lineup for the $25 room at all. I almost completely forgot about that lineup too.:pachaha:.

I don't know what to do.:damn:.

Too many games the last few days plus a marquee match up for tonight's game + a game tomorrow night got options slim as hell :pachaha:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I fully expect fukkery.

whxx0k-th.png