COLI FANDUEL INVITATIONAL SUNDAY ONLY NFL

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Had him in 4 lines :snoop: only played 10 minutes

and I took Duncan Robinson with him. They killed me on DK last night. Thankfully I recouped since I had 3 lineups with some double ups included. Was up last night until I decided to hop in the late night slates. That blowout of the Pelis killed me on that shyt. :to:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I just knew I finally had the lineup :francis:

Can't believe Zion only snatched 2 rebounds :hhh:

I'm getting a little better with this NBA shyt tho. Saw 300 for the 1st time :takedat:

I did a bunch of lineups last night for smaller amounts in the $2 contests, and I had some in the 340 and 370 range, but a bunch well below that.

There is little incentive to pick ANYONE that may have a chance of being out. That kills you the most.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I did a bunch of lineups last night for smaller amounts in the $2 contests, and I had some in the 340 and 370 range, but a bunch well below that.

There is little incentive to pick ANYONE that may have a chance of being out. That kills you the most.
But if they do play you got the advantage.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Yep. That plus the whole being rested on back to backs is instant fantasy death basically. No reason to even take a chance at it unless you just like to take a walk on the wild side. Or you end up like me with a lineup of no Murray and Kawhi and only scoring 170 points. They damn near need to just take GTD players off the board for Snake Drafts.

I just got stuck with Kawhi in another snake draft for tonight fml.