COLI FANDUEL INVITATIONAL SUNDAY ONLY NFL

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

I think I might have the lineup of the heavens this week.:ohlawd:.

Trying to go three out of the past four weeks as champion.:banderas:.

I don't even have to worry about whether or not I should start any Patriots players either.:blessed:.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

I don't even have to worry about whether or not I should start any Patriots players either.:blessed:.

When you making winner takes all contest ?

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I think I might have my best line-up of the season ready for this Sunday.:banderas:.
:lupe: I have a lineup where I feel like only one guy has a possibility of having sub 6 points. So I feel like I should break 120-125 easy. I'm not geeked on my squad going crazy, but I think I'll do enough to place. Didn't go out of my way to have a late window heavy lineup

Last edited:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

:lupe: I have a lineup where I feel like only one guy has a possibility of having sub 6 points. So I feel like I should break 120-125 easy. I'm not geeked on my squad going crazy, but I think I'll do enough to place. Didn't go out of my way to have a late window heavy lineup

:feedme:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

I've been going heavy on QB/WR combos from the same team. At least going to $25 contest, $10 contest, and $10 winner takes all contest, I create three different line-ups, with at least one of them heavy with players from one team. I think what ends up hurting me sometimes is not spending the money on HB's. Or, if I spend money on HB's like last week where I had Cook and Henry in one league, I ended up with Ruggs and Mimms as my WR's.:mjlol:.

And, it seems like defenses end up often times making all the difference in the world. I might have to start spending more on them.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I've been going heavy on QB/WR combos from the same team. At least going to $25 contest, $10 contest, and $10 winner takes all contest, I create three different line-ups, with at least one of them heavy with players from one team. I think what ends up hurting me sometimes is not spending the money on HB's. Or, if I spend money on HB's like last week where I had Cook and Henry in one league, I ended up with Ruggs and Mimms as my WR's.:mjlol:.

And, it seems like defenses end up often times making all the difference in the world. I might have to start spending more on them.

Making a decent match up based D pick can get you anywhere from 5-15 points, choose a trash D and it's a guaranteed donut hole

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Making a decent match up based D pick can get you anywhere from 5-15 points, choose a trash D and it's a guaranteed donut hole

Agreed.

I usually try to not choose a defense that's under $3,500, but I often times end up taking one.:pachaha:.

But, as you said, a terrible defense can end up ruining your week within an hour of gameplay.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Have any of you done the daily fantasy snake draft for the NFL? Maybe I'm just seeing this now for the NFL, but it says it's relatively new? If a few of you are down to do a small one, I think we just have to join a room and do a snake draft. The rooms can be as few as three people.

Edit: I guess the rosters are six players total.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I just tried one of the daily snake drafts in a six person room. Draft only took about 5-10 minutes at the most. You get a QB, HB, HB, WR/TE, WR/TE, and FLEX.

I think I have a chance, but in a six person room, I should have chosen HB's higher than I did.:pachaha:.