COLI FANDUEL INVITATIONAL SUNDAY ONLY NFL

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Good luck tonight. It looks like most of you are on the Steelers and Washington start offensive players. I decided to play it different and start Mullens and some 49er's WR's.:yeshrug:.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Good luck tonight. It looks like most of you are on the Steelers and Washington start offensive players. I decided to play it different and start Mullens and some 49er's WR's.:yeshrug:.

You'll probably win since both these teams look like straight trash.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
You'll probably win since both these teams look like straight trash.

I hope so. If Gibson is out, at least it doesn't hurt too much as all except one of us had him.

I have Mullen, Mostert, Aiyuk, and Samuel left. Felt like I needed to go outside the box a little there.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I hope so. If Gibson is out, at least it doesn't hurt too much as all except one of us had him.

I have Mullen, Mostert, Aiyuk, and Samuel left. Felt like I needed to go outside the box a little there.

I got Diggs, Mostert, Aiyuk and Reed left but if these Steeler bums don't do their job, it'll be a moot issue. Random ass WRs catching TDs.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Washington and Johnson with the 2 receiving tugs. Just like we all predicted it.

:unimpressed:

If this wasn't a winner take all contest, I would have probably made a different lineup. However, in a winner takes all contest with only two games, there is going to be a lot of overlapping with players. Only way you can get an advantage is hitting on those that most people won't have. Obviously that's a similar strategy during a full slate of games, but it makes a much bigger difference when there's just two games and winner takes all.

I should not have chosen this Washington defense.:unimpressed:.