COLI FANDUEL INVITATIONAL SUNDAY ONLY NFL

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I don’t even know what to say I must have angered the fantasy football gods last month I got less than 10 points for four straight weeks at the QB position. I ask the gods for their mercy this week and ask they bless me this Sunday. I offer my Vikings 50th anniversary Jared Allen Jersey as a sacrifice in the football gods honor. :blessed:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I don’t even know what to say I must have angered the fantasy football gods last month I got less than 10 points for four straight weeks at the QB position. I ask the gods for their mercy this week and ask they bless me this Sunday. I offer my Vikings 50th anniversary Jared Allen Jersey as a sacrifice in the football gods honor. :blessed:

Who the hell have you been drafting at QB?:what:.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

:mjlol:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Who the hell have you been drafting at QB?:what:.

This is really fuxking amazing for the 3rd straight week my QB has given me nothing

First it was Jared Goff throwing zero touchdowns against the falcons the worst pass defense in the league

Second Week Joe Burrow knee gets obliterated

This week Derek Carr and Darren Waller shyt the bed against the Falcons:snoop:

I can’t make this shyt up!

fourth straight week I am getting nothing from my QB! I started Fitzpatrick and this motherfukker not even playing:snoop:

:francis:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I had a tough decision between giovanni bernard and Curtis Samuel . I took Samuel watch Bernard go off