[Coli Exclusive] 'An Open Secret' Documentary Pedophilia In Hollywood [UPDATE NEW LINK]

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
them mansion parties sounded demonic as fukk, no wonder Mac lost his mind :to:

Macaulay-Culkin-Kevin-McCallister-%C3%A8-tornato-con-la-webserie-Dryvrs-online-su-YouTube.jpg

:mjcry:

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Would love to know how far this shyt goes as far as rappers go.
If people could see some proof that many ain't shyt, it could make a big difference.

That Bambata stuff has to be the tip of the ice-berg.
The dress-wearing one already way beyond suspect in my book, so he don't count as a reveal.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I think was most bothersome other than the wild homos and pedos is that Den got 150 million in 99' by a shytload of powerful media titans at the time and those names are even more powerful now. :wow:

It goes to show you how satanic it is. That one guy got fat as fukk and looks like shyt now probably doing it for the same reasons why molested women do it for. To be undesirable. shyt is fukked up. I never trusted Hollywood. Never. My time in politics said all I needed to know about the levels.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
I think was most bothersome other than the wild homos and pedos is that Den got 150 million in 99' by a shytload of powerful media titans at the time and those names are even more powerful now. :wow:

It goes to show you how satanic it is. That one guy got fat as fukk and looks like shyt now probably doing it for the same reasons why molested women do it for. To be undesirable. shyt is fukked up. I never trusted Hollywood. Never. My time in politics said all I needed to know about the levels.

That's fukked up.

But what makes it worse is far too many of these dudes squeak by under the gay label wit the media to help so they can avoid the pedophilia label. Just look at what Denise Richards case to see how that shyt go.

fukking Michael Huffington was involved in some way with DEN and his daughters outed him too. I'll bet money he knew what DEN's founders was up to and maybe did more...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
That's fukked up.

But what makes it worse is far too many of these dudes squeak by under the gay label wit the media to help so they can avoid the pedophilia label. Just look at what Denise Richards case to see how that shyt go.

fukking Michael Huffington was involved in some way with DEN and his daughters outed him too. I'll bet money he knew what DEN's founders was up to and maybe did more...
It makes you question who some of these companies really get that angel money for. This shyt looking like Hip Hop and other shyt. Ain't shyt free. They want something and to fund something for a price if you help them. They were paying hundreds of dollars for pedo pics in 1999. The deep web must be on some shyt with them boys. Man, it's a real evil world out there. Real evil.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
again. how on earth do these white people think they slick trying to make Bill Cosby the face of this nonsense. when we know this has been the NORM for who knows how long. why are these women not going all in on these other powerful white men? you know they were up on those dudes casting couches too. stop it.

i would ride hard with these ladies if they were like forget it we taking all of Hollyweird down. thats something i could get behind.
When you Black, you always can lose your white privilege. It's clear to get to the top, you got to be evil. No other way around it. I used to have doubt but there is no doubt. Hollywood is simply ground zero for demonic activity. I am surprise it's still standing.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

what?break this shyt down

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I remember this shyt on the Ninja Turtles 2 VHS. It's crazy but these people like my age. I don't think they had a clue. I was friends with Raven as a little kid. Sad to see how they fukked that girl up. Even said she was worth 300 million dollars. :dead: Not true ya'll. I know.

what?break this shyt down
Can't. Just a lot of fukkery. When you in it, you still in it when you out it. So it's just not the best interest to talk unless you know you can end it all. Since the powers are still the powers. It's just not in your best interest.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
That's fukked up.

what happen with Denise and Michael Huffington

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
what happen with Denise and Michael Huffington

Michael gave money to DEN as an investor. Probably has a lot of dirt on him.
A lot of these Gays and Pedophiles run in the same circles and support their own heavy.
It's almost like some ethnic group loyalty thing.

As for Denise, she was concerned about a certain someone...
That someone more than likely ran/runs in the same circles as well.
Here's a link.
Scroll down to the ninth page. That's when it goes from :patrice::martin:to:damn::mindblown: :sadbron::scust:

http://cdn.channel.aol.com/tmz_documents/richards_declaration_april21_2.pdf