[Coli Exclusive] 'An Open Secret' Documentary Pedophilia In Hollywood [UPDATE NEW LINK]

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
"Bu bu bu Cosby is a rapist! " - typical cac

Sorry but breh, but fukk bill Cosby because he created the rubrick to holding real black
classically trained actresses down and this was well before women had civil rights too.
fukk that Rafael palmeiro finger pointing while making it worse for everyone ass bytch.
He created couch auditioning black women who were classically trained as a science. Go check the dates of his power starting well before 1968.
He set black America back to the point of no return and made a mockery of the union of successful black educated and hardworking bootstrap black people of all kinds.

fukk bill Cosby,....

Art Barr

Last edited:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I think was most bothersome other than the wild homos and pedos is that Den got 150 million in 99' by a shytload of powerful media titans at the time and those names are even more powerful now. :wow:

It goes to show you how satanic it is. That one guy got fat as fukk and looks like shyt now probably doing it for the same reasons why molested women do it for. To be undesirable. shyt is fukked up. I never trusted Hollywood. Never. My time in politics said all I needed to know about the levels.

???? :lupe:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that nikka accused in that denied it & said the person is in their 70's now
u talkin bout the movie? because i've seen it a few times now. i think i know the old man you talkin bout, he isn't an a-lister.

there was some new story that was supposed to happen like this week. a gigantic bombshell of who raped corey haim. apparently it was some random set producer. they said it was an a-lister. it was obviously charlie sheen, but idk why feldman wont say it. it's not like he has a career that will be ruined. the ship has sailed on that shyt.