[Coli Exclusive] 'An Open Secret' Documentary Pedophilia In Hollywood [UPDATE NEW LINK]

Craig Mack

New Album in January
Daps
Reppin
East Coast !
Some actor named Noah Galvin from a show called Real O'Neals confirmed rumors about Bryan Singer:

Is there an industry network?

Yeah. Bryan Singer likes to invite little boys over to his pool and diddle them in the fukking dark of night. [Laughs.] I want nothing to do with that. I think there are enough boys in L.A. that are questionably homosexual who are willing to do things with the right person who can get them in the door. In New York there is a healthy gay community, and that doesn't exist in L.A.

Then

First:

I sincerely apologize to Bryan Singer for the horrible statement I made about him in the interview I gave to New York Magazine. My comments were false and unwarranted. It was irresponsible and stupid of me to make those allegations against Bryan, and I deeply regret doing so. I have never been to Bryan’s house, and I admit there is no basis for any of the things I said or implied about Bryan in that interview. I understand now that my statements were not at all funny and have serious implications. I am very sorry and I hope that Bryan and everyone else who read that interview can forgive me for my serious lapse in judgment. I have contacted New York Magazine and the other publications that republished my statements and asked them all to print this retraction and apology.

Second:

The entire interview I gave to Vulture has hurt the LGBTQ community and the industry I feel truly fortunate to be a part of. My only intention was to try and empower and promote honesty, but I fully understand that comments I made were brazen and hurtful. To Colton Haynes and to the LGBTQ youth, especially those who have embraced our show, I have no right to dictate how or when anybody comes out of the closet; I know how difficult and scary the process of coming out can be, and the last thing I would ever want to do is make it scarier. For anyone. Lastly, as I said in the interview, I think Eric Stonestreet is a wonderful actor. I apologize to everyone that I’ve hurt with my comments and understand the damage that has been done. I am new to this and will certainly commit to being more thoughtful and wiser as I navigate all of this moving forward.

Noah Galvin on Losing a Role for Being ‘Too Gay’ and the Politics of Coming Out in Hollywood

Singer had them goons at his door
:demonic:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
this guy molested a major A-list star who is remaining anonymous; and he worked on XMEN!!

he is cool with BRYAN SINGER who is also a rabid pedophile/molester

Actor abused Nickelodeon child star and can still work with children
mindblown.png

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Following the announcement that Michael Egan had dropped his lawsuit against director Bryan Singer (also alleged by the film to have involvement with DEN), producers recut the film.:francis:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Following the announcement that Michael Egan had dropped his lawsuit against director Bryan Singer (also alleged by the film to have involvement with DEN), producers recut the film.:francis:

of course they did. this is a rabbit hole that america really doesn't want to go down because it will expose some of the most powerful people in the world.

millions upon millions of dollars are generated on the dark web every day swapping sick pedo content

a hit TV show ran for years showing thousands of men surfing the internet searching for children

but we've never had a war on pedophilia nor do we plan on it?

1155.gif

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
of course they did. this is a rabbit hole that america really doesn't want to go down because it will expose some of the most powerful people in the world.

millions upon millions of dollars are generated on the dark web every day swapping sick pedo content

a hit TV show ran for years showing thousands of men surfing the internet searching for children

but we've never had a war on pedophilia nor do we plan on it?

1155.gif

This is true as hell. Amerikkka only has war on things that they can use to harass Black men disproportionately. If there was a war on pedos, youd see 90% White dudes getting dragged out of their houses.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
^^^^
That pedo mess runs deep..look up FRANKLIN CHILD PROSTITUTION RING..fukking disgusting...main investigator dies in plane crash with all evidence..and documentare cancelled by big wigs

Just looked into this and I suggest everyone who has watched the video or in this thread do the same. These people are purely demonic