[Coli Exclusive] 'An Open Secret' Documentary Pedophilia In Hollywood [UPDATE NEW LINK]

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
once your out of the matrix its so hard to not be pesstimistic about the world to be honest. I think with the Internet more people are awake now than ever.
I can't view the world the same anymore. This is why I miss the days when the internet wasn't so prevalent in our lives. The access to infinte amounts of information is a blessing and a curse.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Im thankful af my parents protected me n bro from this shyt. My fam def had pedofiles in it, and my mom n dad told us to watch out for it even before they talked to us about girls. They never let us go to family functions by ourselves:wow:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
A lot of this stuff is used to brainwash children. They try to make it seem normal. So they place it in a setting that is completely different and try to normalize it. I do believe that Hollywood is a propaganda machine that was put in place to brainwash the media. notice how a lot of parents are not in the homes today due to working and other factors. A lot of children are raising themselves. Look at all of the horror movies out today and their titles. Look at a lot of kids show. Look at the music. A lot of times the beats are good and catchy but the words have no real meaning especially in pop. It is like someone is pushing for a society full of debauchery. Soon we will hear that pedophilia is just a sexual orientation. Then why is that a lot of those children are kicked to the side once they go past puberty or used to recruit other kids? Also look at how people are posing their babies and dressing them. Yeah it can look somewhat cute, but look at the babies grown attire . Just know that when things are made popular it is not by coincidence. pedophiles love this stuff. It is sickening.

ab85a846fa6a590d2292b4e2f65e0cfc.jpg

998094b0af6fba153ba2e6e56b372767.jpg

dc37266d6d8088740b5327ad49c27ae1.jpg

566a37b068142c3dcc12ed391e5ff0b3.jpg

37face607caea4d74ca6be2302e30d73.jpg

shof_e349d5899f82772.jpg

Now I know some people may be thinking, what's the big deal. but this is how kids should be dressed

0001image.j13-480x263.png

kids-clothing-600x250.jpg

You sound like a hater, let those thotettes cook :youngsabo:

el3mentary

Piff Wallace
Daps
Reppin
West, West
fukk those cowards. they can help future boys but say on some :dame: ... chatty patties..call 'em out and name names or you're a coward

You cant name names without definitive proof because you"ll open up yourself for lawsuits against people with power and money to win cases regardless if they are guilty. Its spooky out here.

broller

Veteran
Daps
ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER "FORMER CHILD ACTOR" 04/20
FROM REDDIT:

I was on a primetime TV show for many years. I think most people under 35 would have been fans of the show although the guy who played our dad is more famous for another role that came after the show ended. I was sexually abused by many people during my stint on the show including executives and one of the smaller role actors. The studio all knew about it (in fact the guys who played my brothers were also molested) but bought our silence. I always felt like that even though I was molested, at least I had money. Well, my parents spent most of it. And I had to spend what was left to pay for my a$$hole sibling's drug rehab and to fix their fukking problems. All I have to show for it is $8,000 and my family still asks me for money and complains to me about their problems. I turned to opiates to cope and for a few years, it helped me immensely. Now I work a normal 9-5 job and the memories of the sexual abuse is eating me up inside. When I see boys under 12, I think of when I was abused. I hate when people recognize me and want a picture because I remember all those times when a few men would have me pose nude or in speedos or underwear at their Malibu homes. I also hate it when people ask me when there will be a reunion show because it's been 10 years and I want to retort and say "why the fukk would any of us want to do a reunion show when all we have is memories of men sucking our c***s in the dressing room or watching us in the shower or taking us for "special trips" to their homes?" That is why you will never see a reunion show a$$hole.

Reese-malcolm-in-the-middle-33493218-1024-768.png

:wow:

damn. i cant even think of anyone else it could be either...def him or one of them from the show.

i think it was probably Dewey since he no longer acts or does anything in hollywood, so he probably has a 9-5. reese and malcolm are still doing non-regular jobs

Erik Per Sullivan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

nevermind. i see that reese doesn't act anymore either

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
You cant name names without definitive proof because you"ll open up yourself for lawsuits against people with power and money to win cases regardless if they are guilty. Its spooky out here.

Exactly, dudes think they can just make accusations against rich and powerful men without proof and nothing will happen.:heh:

These dudes have lawyers that will take every penny you have and if all else fails people who will come to your house and "suicide" you.