[Coli Exclusive] 'An Open Secret' Documentary Pedophilia In Hollywood [UPDATE NEW LINK]

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Just finished the documentary

fukkin sickening,

fukk Barbara "bytch ass" Walters also
bytch got mad triggered when Feldman went in on the industry

Why she mad tho?

SMH @ most of these old phaggots still being employed.
Not supporting any thang Hollyweird does ever again.........

Then again it's not like I did anyways :lolbron:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
We live in a time where people are trying to find "pedophilia," "child sexual abuse" and "rape," behind every tree and underneath every rock. It started in the 80s with the completely fraudulent "daycare abuse scandals" and "satanic ritual abuse" cases. We recently had the "frat bro rape gang rape initiations"- where rich and powerful members of college fraternities- all from "genteel" American families- supposedly "gang rape" girls at will, and then chug beers and shots and slap each other on the back as they reminisce about the gang rapes. And this has supposedly been going on for generations. All demented fantasies of SJW types that have little connection with reality.

This "pedophilia in hollywood" moral panic is an exact mirror image of the SJW fairy tale- a story about generations of the evil "rich and powerful" who run a bad place called Hollywood where they "pass around" countless "children" for their depraved ceremonies and then smirk about it and even taunt us, knowing that they have the power to get away with it.

Time and again, multimillion-dollar police investigations fail to turn up any evidence of these "pedophile rings.” Just as multi-million dollar police investigations fail to turn up any evidence of the supposedly rampant "human trafficking" going on in America.

:dwillhuh:

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
:ohhh:Just thought about this shyt.

In like 1,000 years when Amerikkka is like over and our like descendants are reading about our time, they're gonna think of us the way we think of like the Greeks and Romans and shyt on some "Our ancestors were weird/gay/pedo as fukk" type shyt.:russ:

:mjcry:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I'm in Mexico and it's still up. People should try switching their country of origin via VPN and try to load it again

Edit: nvrmmind it's now down

I'm glad I was finally able to watch it after hearing about it for so long. Just proves how demonic Hollywood really is. I blame those parents for chasing stardom so hard that they essentially gave their kids over to these perverts.

Disgusting

and then they have the nerve to complain they were taken advantage of after putting their kids through such BS smh.. no wonder their kids grow up to be addicts and recluses

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Don't know if it's been discussed but the Franklin Scandal was a child prostitution ring that was being run out of Omaha, Nebraska... and hte ring leader was the Chair of the Republican National Convention. There's even speculation that child prostitutes were given a tour of the white house.. I highly recommend reading the book as well as watching the doc, which got pulled from TV at the time it was supposed to air.