Coli brehs. I got another one. Exposing thots left and right!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Man, lsu just sounds like a school with a bunch of bad bytches :wow:
They have some like any campus does but University of Houston :ohlawd:

Naw ball players got so many options they don't need her low self-esteem ass lol

She probably blow the weed carrier , door man, dude second cousin etc....just to get in the club

Nah breh :dahell:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The amazing thing is with the money, self-respect is out the door. Before he shot a price, she saw the stacks, got called a bytch, she tried to recover, he still disrespected her.
That's why tell cats to stay on their grind, because once they start seeing real / decent money they start to wise up and realize a lot of these chicks ain't shyt....or worth your time...not even sex after a certain point...

FSP

Banned
Daps
empire-still.png
Dawg what is going on in that scene :dead:

FSP

Banned
Daps
That's why tell cats to stay on their grind, because once they start seeing real / decent money they start to wise up and realize a lot of these chicks ain't shyt....or worth your time...not even sex after a certain point...
But then you have the camp who say money don't mean nothing / won't get you hoes :mjpls:

FSP

Banned
Daps
I fukked her friend, some blonde hair white girl. I think this nikka her pimp

I fukked the white girl wit the blonde hair in this pic

I knew something was up when I saw her in a mas...talkin bout just drove it off the lot :dahell:

Blonde ho can get the business tho. One thing...on a blond bytch is the p*ssy hair blonde too? :dahell:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
But then you have the camp who say money don't mean nothing / won't get you hoes :mjpls:
This is a true because the right mouthpiece and confidence will land you most women with ease....but they truly go hand in hand...because having money brings an heir of confidence that can't be fukked with...

Sure broke nikkas with nothing going for them can get quality p*ssy with ease....but so can a cat on top of his game...who would you rather be....