Coli brehs. I got another one. Exposing thots left and right!

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

Yea, They don't like the blacks there..but anywhay

Back to the thots wit the low self-esteem

Drop some more bait brehs
white folks treat you diff when they think u play ball..im a 6'3 dude u would be surprised lol
old white men holding the door open for me:ohhh:
white girls looking at me with stars in their eyes:ohhh:
free shyt:ohhh:
offers for free shyt:ohhh:
etc etc

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
For real, nikkas got to be tired of bed wench threads and threads that just make them angry. Need some fukkery in here man.
yea fukk all them bedwench c00n angry virgin nikka threads and shyt i wont be in any of those anymore:camby:
only light hearted fukkery

exposing IG thots the new wave:blessed:we should start giving op suggestions on who to troll:fasho:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
yea fukk all them bedwench c00n angry virgin nikka threads and shyt i wont be in any of those anymore:camby:
only light hearted fukkery

exposing IG thots the new wave:blessed:we should start giving op suggestions on who to troll:fasho:
I already gave him a couple suggestions. Hell I'mma slide in a few DM's myself and see if I can spark a convo. And I'm wit you, TLR used to be a lot more fun. Time to restore the feeling.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
This is a true because the right mouthpiece and confidence will land you most women with ease....but they truly go hand in hand...because having money brings an heir of confidence that can't be fukked with...

Sure broke nikkas with nothing going for them can get quality p*ssy with ease....but so can a cat on top of his game...who would you rather be....
I'd rather flash a $20 and get it poppin than pretend I give a single fukk about her or gas her head wit small talk to pop. Cuz lets be honest the more women talk the less attractive they become.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
I already gave him a couple suggestions. Hell I'mma slide in a few DM's myself and see if I can spark a convo. And I'm wit you, TLR used to be a lot more fun. Time to restore the feeling.
haa, do that breh, you wild i know that shyt a be entertaining

and yea hopefully this the spark TLR need to get back on its feet

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Ya'll boys in college need to come to tallahassee florida

There is a street that connects famu to fsu. The street is old but they are currently modernizing it and so it looks clean. But rolling down that street is like :wow:

First you go "All these sistas :blessed:"

Further down the street...."all these white bytches" :blessed:
Yep, Wanish Way:blessed: