Coli brehs. I got another one. Exposing thots left and right!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm sayin nikkas who got it like that....1k is worth less to them then trying to run game n get it for free.

If u had it like that i find it hard to believe you wouldn't drop a stack 1 or 2 times then again you could be ballin like that in that case teach me :feedme:
Lmao. Only way id do that is if it was a chick who constantly stunted with the p*ssy or one i had a strong emotional & physical horniness for.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one thing people need to realize about hoes, it's not exactly like buying goods at the store.

if you go buy mild at the store, or you go buy something at the dollar store, they'll charge you a dollar. if someone famous goes to the dollar store, chances are they'll still charge him a dollar.

hoes it depends on a lot of stuff. depends on how serious they think you are, how safe they think you are, what they think they could get from you (not only money wise but also if you can refer them to other ballers), how they feel about themselves in that moment, how much power they feel they have in the interaction, etc. all these things will affect the price (and could even affect if they'll fukk with you at all).

add a pimp to the mix who will give her his instructions and it's a whole other game.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Better be a welvin female version ugly.

Cause 5s and 6s still getting fukked for free in this house if its offered.

empire-still.png

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

I actually have no issues with any of these chicks. Just want to know if they'll bite the cheese.

try these three former lsu thots

bellerae1

moneyluva

eritreanbae

offer 4000

I hit em with this

Hello, I'm a royal representative from the UAE. Our Highness has an inquiry. The person I work for is a fan of yours and would like to fly you out to Dubai. As a token of gratitude you will receive $30,000 USD. We are willing to send you 25% deposit. I can arrange a private jet to pick you up this weekend..have a good evening.. Amin bin walhid

Give them time to register the 30k and they will respond

:mjpls:

FSP

Banned
Daps
You don't go on the yard (SU) and get at them chicks..

that's where the dimes are...LSU never did have any bad bishes back in my day...
Man, lsu just sounds like a school with a bunch of bad bytches :wow:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She could've caught the dikk :yeshrug:
Naw ball players got so many options they don't need her low self-esteem ass lol

She probably blow the weed carrier , door man, dude second cousin etc....just to get in the club

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I hit em with this

Hello, I'm a royal representative from the UAE. Our Highness has an inquiry. The person I work for is a fan of yours and would like to fly you out to Dubai. As a token of gratitude you will receive $30,000 USD. We are willing to send you 25% deposit. I can arrange a private jet to pick you up this weekend..have a good evening.. Amin bin walhid

Give them time to register the 30k and they will respond

:mjpls:
those are just regular college thots breh they gone thing its a scam:dwillhuh:
:snoop: