Coli Brehs and Brehettes, it's time to show and prove. Post a proof pic.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Getting a VA loan doesnt make a person special huh? What about posting a pic of your hand while holding a piece of paper on a messageboard.....Does that make u special?

:heh:

smoke ...why don't you clear up all the confusion about your identity....

and upload that video of you running down on that poster up in NYC near his crib....you was all in the video..remember?

:mjpls:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Getting a VA loan doesnt make a person special huh? What about posting a pic of your hand while holding a piece of paper on a messageboard.....Does that make u special?

:heh:

Yes. Why yes it does :troll:

But congrats on being a homeowner. For real. Not trying to have negative energy on a Sunday morning :ohlawd:

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
34V4C8y.jpg

Don't mind me, I'm just here to be verified. @tuckdog my name better be on that list.

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
Sure...

Which tribe?

No offence but I don't see a point in being asked which tribe I'm from by someone who most likely can't communicate with me in that respective tongue. Whether I'm Pedi, Zulu, Tsonga or whatever it makes no difference because whatever correspondence we have is going to be in English. But whatever if it gets you to stop asking questions white people ask then I'm Pedi. My mother's a Zulu woman though. I also speak Sesotho, isiXhosa, English (obviously) and Afrikaans.

But hey if that picture I put up last night was ambiguous there you go

GkQPwQb.jpg

That's a traditional Sotho hat. My grandmother is a Sotho woman. Indians or whatever other type of brown looking people out there don't have this stuff lying around the house at 7 in the morning in the event that they have to prove their blackness to The Coli. So is my name going up or not?