Coli Brehs and Brehettes, it's time to show and prove. Post a proof pic.

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
You know whats a better idea, how about you let anyone thats verified add the specific page that they were verified and let them add the url to their signature. Its a much better effective way of seeing if they were verified or not.

For example on page 1 you showed a pic of your hand. So you place the page where you were verified and copy/paste the link to your signature so when people want to see if you were verified or not, they can click the link and it will direct them to page 1 of your verification. So in your signature it would say
-----------------------

For example
Verified Non CAC

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/coli...-post-a-proof-pic.627403/page-1#post-29307185

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
The link directs you to where you were verified and you're good to go.

You can also add more threads/links to where you were verified and add that to the sig to support you're not a cac.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
23k3ihg.jpg

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
:heh:

Exactly. Any fuk boy can post a pic of their hand with a piece of paper. Any whiteman can keep asking his Black associate to keep taking pictures of his hand with a piece of paper.

OK u convinced a bunch of strangers u Black..now what? Where's the deed to the house? What wifey looking like?

After u log off.....Will u sit back and take pride in knowing u own a home that u can pass down to your children? Or...Will you sit back and take pride in knowing u posted a picture of a Black persons hand to convince a bunch of strangers on social media that u are Black....knowing these same strangers will call u cac after the fact when they dont agree with your opinion just like they did me in this very thread? Which of these options should a Black person in 2018 have more pride in accomplishing after logging off from social media?

:jbhmm:

Getting a VA loan does not make you special especially when you don't have to put down any money if you can qualify for one.

Congrats you served in the Army.

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I'm not ashamed

But I'm not looking for fame

Cause I got a.flip phone

Along with dollar store cocoa butter

To.marinate my dark skin tone

Flabby and sick n1gga sitting on a throne

Sipping Ace of Spades

In my three bed room home

Reading a cultural text

On how the Chitown stones were made suspects

Ill finish this book by 1

Cause the Cavs game will be on

Come on lets place a bet

I'm a HAYMON HUSTLER

Watch ya self lil dudes

I'll place u eternally in debt

While I lemon pepper my wings

I'm not a coli poster...I'm a Boss

Pay me RESPECT! :umad:

P_20180429_105446_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Getting a VA loan does not make you special especially when you don't have to put down any money if you can qualify for one.

Congrats you served in the Army.

Getting a VA loan doesnt make a person special huh? What about posting a pic of your hand while holding a piece of paper on a messageboard.....Does that make u special?

:heh: