Coli Brehs and Brehettes, it's time to show and prove. Post a proof pic.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Nah, cant let that fly. She helped more black people than you will ever know. She made her place on here by logic, not emotions or thirst trap pics. She is real and even a handful more black women like her, would make the black community a better place to live.

fukk you.

fukk her.

Do something about, it Mr. “I cant let that fly...”...

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
2lsjy83.jpg

Okay. shyt is upside down but I've put in enough work for this post.

I've been called enough CACs that I find this useful.

Kinda dope thread tho. I'm not a hater of other races.. not really. But I realize that no one cares about us. I used to think that most people were cool.

Hip Hop is ours. Leave us to it. Or at least give us a spot to chop slang as we choose. I don't think we need to reject people simply because of race, but they need to be down and accept our POV if they want to engage me in a serious way.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
I wonder has st0rmfr0nt done this?. Ya'll don't even Believe black people can disagree with other black people without being white. shyt is crazy.

Thats because black people don't go to white forums like that pretending to be white just to spout some bullshyt. And if they did, they'd be cut down with the quickness. But here most of this site is cacs pretending to be black and it's allowed, and these cacs get to throw their cac ass opinions around in black issues. So it's not about a black person disagreeing with other black people. It's about 99.9 percent of that time that is going to be a cac pretending to be black, so at least verify yourself so you can come correct.

So you verified or what?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Thats because black people don't go to white forums like that pretending to be white just to spout some bullshyt. And if they did, they'd be cut down with the quickness. But here most of this site is cacs pretending to be black and it's allowed, and these cacs get to throw their cac ass opinions around in black issues. So it's not about a black person disagreeing with other black people. It's about 99.9 percent of that time that is going to be a cac pretending to be black, so at least verify yourself so you can come correct.

So you verified or what?

Im in the picture thread. face exposed and everything. but I'll bite.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Yeah, you're going on the other list until you prove that's you in them pics you post.

You don't post nothing like a martial arts cat.

I’m “white” because I don’t “post like a martial arts cat”.
*chuckle

Follow these instructions:

1. Log off
2. Go find a quiet corner
3. fukk yourself.