Coli Brehs and Brehettes, it's time to show and prove. Post a proof pic.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
505431_A2_33_AC_48_CE_878_F_53_C834629_D50.jpg

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
If you really been called cac that much you should really take a step back and figure out what the fukk your problem is.

I'm disagreeable. I keep it a buck in spite of popular opinions.

This mainly comes up when I say shyt like: Kaep is Blacker than most cause he sacrificed for us.

I'll stop there

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I’m “white” because I don’t “post like a martial arts cat”.
*chuckle

Follow these instructions:

1. Log off
2. Go find a quiet corner
3. fukk yourself.

I don't know what you are.

But I don't think you're the person in those pics.

Daps
whenever I try to post a pic it says "uploads are not available. Can someone help plz

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Now this! Is a cat I can dig..... imma toss in mine & rental property. But since this thread is bout them hands, I'm willing to do a permaban wager if you witit

nikkaz is weirdos trying to prove Blackness to a bunch of nobodies on a messageoard. And if u dont prove it you're put on some irrelevant list that is flawed. OP is a weirdo so it makes sense.

Put the deed to ya house up...thats real Black power. Any fakkit can take a picture with a piece of paper.

Who the fuk poses with Message To The Black Man and Metu Neter as some sort of proof of "Blackness?' :what:

weirdo shyt. OP has those books and still doesn't have knowledge of self and is a weirdo. FOH.

:camby:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
nikkaz is weirdos trying to prove Blackness to a bunch of nobodies on a messageoard. And if u dont prove it you're put on some irrelevant list that is flawed. OP is a weirdo so it makes sense.

Put the deed to ya house up...thats real Black power. Any fakkit can take a picture with a piece of paper.

Who the fuk poses with Message To The Black Man and Metu Neter as some sort of proof of "Blackness?' :what:

weirdo shyt. OP has those books and still doesn't have knowledge of self and is a weirdo. FOH.

:camby:

It’s entertaining as long as it’s kept in it’s proper perspective.

It is when the “you’re going on the list!” threats start flying that you realize you’re dealing with someone with mental illness.