Coli Brehs and Brehettes, it's time to show and prove. Post a proof pic.

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
2dwf9nd.jpg

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
You're obsessed with me and you're trying to use this thread as a front to get pics. You have been asking for my pic for years as well as the other people who have sonned you in the coliseum for your consistently poor posting. Not to see race, but just because of homosexual curiosity. You're a white Jew who supports Israeli violence and no one on this site likes you.

I don't even like racist ass Israelis, but that Jewish cac got a point, you lookin like a straight p*ssy ass bytch right now. Coppin pleas for pages now so you don't have to prove that you're black, at least Epstein over there owns his cac'ness. It should be more than obvious to everyone by now that you a typical coward ass cac. Don't even bother replying if you not posting proof u p*ssy.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That’s where my pics are. And then my dojo pics and training pics in The Ring forum.

Us OG Coli heads have whole pics up throughout the forum. This hand crap is fugazi as hell.

It’s a start though, I guess.

Lowkey I think @Nicole0416 is non-Black, non-female, or both.

Every year we get a troll like this who goes around and calls every one cac, posts are way over the top with their trolling, only to be exposed later on down the line.

Let’s not give this one an opportunity to even make it “down the line”.

@Nicole0416 you’re on the clock breh....

She is all woman, plus she is more pro black than most of these posters. You better off going against the typical Coli feminist over her.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
She is all woman, plus she is more pro black than most of these posters. You better off going against the typical Coli feminist over her.

All woman or not she’s less than crud to me.

Her obviously fake, plastic, pro-Black persona is downright hilarious, at best.