Coli Brehs and Brehettes, it's time to show and prove. Post a proof pic.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7420_C0_A3_30_B6_4611_A034_F23_A178402_CA.png

:manny:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
No disrespect but serious question why don't you have a mustache?

I'm always curious as to why guys do this .

Never got a reason so I'm asking no argument .

Idk I just prefer this style. I like how it looks on me versus a full goatee or full mustache..

I can grow a full mustache I just shave it off

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
HE GUNA SAY SOME SHIIT THAT SOUNDS PRO-BLACK TO AVOID POSTING A PIC .. LIKE CLOCKWORK

LOOK WHAT HE SAID TO @BmoreGorilla WHEN HE CALLED HIM OUT

“FUCC COPS!”

HE THINK HE SLICK
You're obsessed with me and you're trying to use this thread as a front to get pics. You have been asking for my pic for years as well as the other people who have sonned you in the coliseum for your consistently poor posting. Not to see race, but just because of homosexual curiosity. You're a white Jew who supports Israeli violence and no one on this site likes you.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You're obsessed with me and you're trying to use this thread as a front to get pics. You have been asking for my pic for years as well as the other people who have sonned you in the coliseum for your consistently poor posting. Not to see race, but just because of homosexual curiosity. You're a white Jew who supports Israeli violence and no one on this site likes you.

YEA BRO IM DYIN TO JERK OFF TO A PIC OF YOUR HAND

:camby:

THAT SHIIT AINT GUNA WORK IN HERE HONKEY

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
YEA BRO IM DYIN TO JERK OFF TO A PIC OF YOUR HAND

:camby:

THAT SHIIT AINT GUNA WORK IN HERE HONKEY
Your repeated requests for me to send you my pic or come see you in person are :scust:. Regardless, this beef about your horrible basketball opimions, autistic typing, and being a stupid white jew shouldn't be clouding up this thread. I'll be in the coliseum if you want to continue this.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Your repeated requests for me to send you my pic or come see you in person are :scust:. Regardless, this beef about your horrible basketball opimions, autistic typing, and being a stupid white jew shouldn't be clouding up this thread. I'll be in the coliseum if you want to continue this.

ANYTHING TO AVOID PROVING YASELF HUH?

@tuckdog ITS CONFIRMED, ADD THIS FOOL BRODIE

Hugo Floss

Weaponize your Idea
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Babylon Collapse
1. We need to change that the interpretation of the 2nd amendment continues to be "crazy white people should be allowed to buy as many guns as they want"

2. We need to be more proactive in how we deal with mentally ill people, even if they haven't proven themselves to be violent.

:ehh:Thats a real good post I give you that .. but you most definitely a CAC :hubie:but you may be a good one, or one that likes our culture but who aint realizing what our struggle is....:comeon:so lemme ask you....Is you down?