Coli Brehs and Brehettes, it's time to show and prove. Post a proof pic.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
2jb6umw.jpg

My shyt's sideways, my bad:manny:

Hugo Floss

Weaponize your Idea
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Babylon Collapse
@tuckdog
If you have a reason to suspect me as a white supremacist, I'm here to discuss but if you're just taking the word of a Caucasian Israeli militant who is bringing random beef here, I have no time for this. Check his post history.

Whats your opinion on the Waffle House shooting breh?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
that's me in my avi. I've also posted my pic in the other thread about "coli brehs show yourselves" or whatever it's called.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
She black brah:hubie:

Plus her accent sound like 19 different freestyle sessions taking place at once in a Queensbridge bodega
LMAOFFFFF!!!!!! WHUTTTTTTT???!! LMAO..... no I do not sound like that.. it does not.. :picard::russ::deadmanny::dead:

thank you for the confirm though. :salute: much appreciated..other dudes that know me wouldn't have vouched for me out of reprisal or personal/privacy reasons and I didn't expect them too, bc I was gonna take the heat, but I very much respect that you did. thx.

Queens bodega ... Lol...smh.

Last edited:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@tuckdog

Whats your opinion on the Waffle House shooting breh?
1. We need to change that the interpretation of the 2nd amendment continues to be "crazy white people should be allowed to buy as many guns as they want"

2. We need to be more proactive in how we deal with mentally ill people, even if they haven't proven themselves to be violent.