Coli brehettes you agree? "If he has a car, career,an apartment,single. His dikk is small

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Stupid ass meme.

I'll take a man who has all that who happens to be "below average" ain't nobody got time for a big ass painful dikk

:dead:
blogs-the-feed-2015-02-18-Screen%20Shot%202015-02-18%20at%201.38.22%20PM.png

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I can see some truth to this...i know a lady that worked at a hospital for people with mental problems. She always told me that "retarded people had some of the biggest ducks she'd ever seen. She said she asked a nurse that worked their jokingly, why does it seem that way and she told her that whatever chemical imbalance is going on, its not uncommon for thier penises to be huge.

I thought about it and it makes sense. That's why alot of ladies go for these "thugs" , that we feel are mentally unstable.

Its crazy as hell in hind sight because my sister in law had sex with and got pregnant by (he has 11 children including 2 with his cousin) this guy that everyone knows, gave herpes to about 10 women from around the way. (You know dikk is powerful if a woman will brave herpes to get it) He is legally retarded (or whatever the term) because his mother did crack while she was pregnant with him....now I know :ehh:

In the end, its all about confidence. That is what gets you p*ssy. If your confidence can get you to the point to where yall are about the get naked, a dude have a little dikk dont matter. You'll get yours and she can say whatever about the dikk later. That being said, dude with little dikks allow that to make thier confidence suffer. That also brings me back to my "retarded" theory. These semi retarded dudes really dont give a fukk and females love that
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: :dead:

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
Some shyt I see on IG is funny and then I see shyt like this. People post any fukking things these days no matter who trash it exposes them to be.