Coli brehettes you agree? "If he has a car, career,an apartment,single. His dikk is small

Daps
This is not necessarily true.
Just one of those inflammatory observations for twitter.
But I can see why having a small dikk would give you incentive to have the rest of your life all in order.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah.
But we all compensate in multiple areas and lack somewhere else.
No one is perfect.
May not be the dikk thing, but it could be gamblings, alcohol, addiction, abuse, lying, lazy, etc.
Or maybe he don't want a girl or maybe he runs into dumb girls or he got too many girls to settle

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
This was either written by an agent or a bird. This is just a way to shame stable men and excuse them for being with/supporting degenerates just because they satisfy them and honestly both men and women are guilty of this at times.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
But let them tell it, black men ain't shyt.
fiddy.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I can see some truth to this...i know a lady that worked at a hospital for people with mental problems. She always told me that "retarded people had some of the biggest ducks she'd ever seen. She said she asked a nurse that worked their jokingly, why does it seem that way and she told her that whatever chemical imbalance is going on, its not uncommon for thier penises to be huge.

I thought about it and it makes sense. That's why alot of ladies go for these "thugs" , that we feel are mentally unstable.

Its crazy as hell in hind sight because my sister in law had sex with and got pregnant by (he has 11 children including 2 with his cousin) this guy that everyone knows, gave herpes to about 10 women from around the way. (You know dikk is powerful if a woman will brave herpes to get it) He is legally retarded (or whatever the term) because his mother did crack while she was pregnant with him....now I know :ehh:
This can't be real.....

:beli:

People really willing to risk so much for good sex.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
:russ:...im serious tho. He gets a check from the state and so does his first 5 kids...tonio told me personally that they said no more of his kids were eligible to receive benefits

And check this. Sis n law told my wife that his dikk was literally right above his knees...i guess she just couldn't resist

200.gif