Coli brehettes you agree? "If he has a car, career,an apartment,single. His dikk is small

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Well thats that, guess I'm not getting employed after college. Every inch on my dikk counts

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Brehs have to stop getting HEmotional over lil dikk comments.

Obviously lil dikk brehs are getting theirs (sex).

You have lil dikk brehs impregnating women who in turn give birth to other lil dikk brehs.

It’s the cycle of life. :manny:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
:comeon:

Feelings are caught every time little dikks are discussed on here

I swear yall fall for the okey doke every time

A man with big d**k that doesn't get pu**y is wayyyy more likely to get butthurt about chicks talking about d**k size, than a man with a little d**k.

What's more frustrating? Knowing you have the tools but are too "lame" to take advantage of it, or not being blessed with the tools to begin with? Not being able to take advantage of something you were blessed with can drive a person psycho.

Yall ignore human nature when it comes to that. I'm giving yall too much game, but whatevs.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
Only our "queens" will say this typa shyt. No chicks from other race will say this kinda shyt unless she's a full blown thot..

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear yall fall for the okey doke every time

A man with big d**k that doesn't get pu**y is wayyyy more likely to get butthurt about chicks talking about d**k size, than a man with a little d**k.

What's more frustrating? Knowing you have the tools but are too "lame" to take advantage of it, or not being blessed with the tools to begin with? Not being able to take advantage of something you were blessed with can drive a person psycho.

Yall ignore human nature when it comes to that. I'm giving yall too much game, but whatevs.

In the end, its all about confidence. That is what gets you p*ssy. If your confidence can get you to the point to where yall are about the get naked, a dude have a little dikk dont matter. You'll get yours and she can say whatever about the dikk later. That being said, dude with little dikks allow that to make thier confidence suffer. That also brings me back to my "retarded" theory. These semi retarded dudes really dont give a fukk and females love that

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I can see some truth to this...i know a lady that worked at a hospital for people with mental problems. She always told me that "retarded people had some of the biggest ducks she'd ever seen. She said she asked a nurse that worked their jokingly, why does it seem that way and she told her that whatever chemical imbalance is going on, its not uncommon for thier penises to be huge.

I thought about it and it makes sense. That's why alot of ladies go for these "thugs" , that we feel are mentally unstable.

Its crazy as hell in hind sight because my sister in law had sex with and got pregnant by (he has 11 children including 2 with his cousin) this guy that everyone knows, gave herpes to about 10 women from around the way. (You know dikk is powerful if a woman will brave herpes to get it) He is legally retarded (or whatever the term) because his mother did crack while she was pregnant with him....now I know :ehh:

LOL.

Not surprising at all.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
I can see some truth to this...i know a lady that worked at a hospital for people with mental problems. She always told me that "retarded people had some of the biggest ducks she'd ever seen. She said she asked a nurse that worked their jokingly, why does it seem that way and she told her that whatever chemical imbalance is going on, its not uncommon for thier penises to be huge.

I thought about it and it makes sense. That's why alot of ladies go for these "thugs" , that we feel are mentally unstable.

Its crazy as hell in hind sight because my sister in law had sex with and got pregnant by (he has 11 children including 2 with his cousin) this guy that everyone knows, gave herpes to about 10 women from around the way. (You know dikk is powerful if a woman will brave herpes to get it) He is legally retarded (or whatever the term) because his mother did crack while she was pregnant with him....now I know :ehh:

:dead::dead::dead:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:...im serious tho. He gets a check from the state and so does his first 5 kids...tonio told me personally that they said no more of his kids were eligible to receive benefits

And check this. Sis n law told my wife that his dikk was literally right above his knees...i guess she just couldn't resist

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  1. Fake outrage by brothers
  2. Generalised comments abt horrible black women
  3. Threats to date white women
  4. Repeat 1-3
5. That PAWG or exotical payback thread ether is best served cold
giphy.gif