Coli brehettes you agree? "If he has a car, career,an apartment,single. His dikk is small

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
what exactly is hyper femininity? or hyper masculinity for that matter?

sounds like some over analytical psuedo-intellectual rubbish white liberal academic talking points co-opted by black "middle class strivers" aka a non-issue.
Hyper femininity - being dependent on men to the point you can't function on your own, being 'sexy' all the time (intentionally)/over sexed, overly emotional/irrational, too invested in looks/vanity (surgeries/makeup/hair)...
Hyper masculinity - overly aggressive, violent, glorifying guns/fights, non emotional, over working yourselves, over sexed.

Things like that.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If u in here offended by this, youre only telling on yourselves brehs :sas2:

SASSkip.gif

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've got a dope, NEW car, no career, living with fam:sadcam:, no kids, and single.

I'm a scrub, and it doesn't matter if I got that hammer.:francis:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Hyper femininity - being dependent on men to the point you can't function on your own, being 'sexy' all the time (intentionally)/over sexed, overly emotional/irrational, too invested in looks/vanity (surgeries/makeup/hair)...
Hyper masculinity - overly aggressive, violent, glorifying guns/fights, non emotional, over working yourselves, over sexed.

Things like that.
Damn if that is the case I'm a hypermasculine man. My Haitian pops raised me right. :jawalrus: #Noemotiongang

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Those nikkas should just date white or Asian girls or something then sheesh.