Coli brehettes you agree? "If he has a car, career,an apartment,single. His dikk is small

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I replied to this in another thread earlier. But I don't necessarily think it's about a lack of dikk size.
We compensate in areas and lack in others. No one is perfect.
He may have all that and decent/good sex/dikk size, but be lazy, abusive, have addictive behavior, cheat, lie, not be emotionally invested, gamble/poor money managing, etc.
He's gonna fall short somewhere.
You think like a man

Last edited:
Daps
I replied to this in another thread earlier. But I don't necessarily think it's about a lack of dikk size.
We compensate in areas and lack in others. No one is perfect.
He may have all that and decent/good sex/dikk size, but be lazy, abusive, have addictive behavior, cheat, lie, not be emotionally invested, gamble/poor money managing, etc.
He's gonna fall short somewhere.
nikka I been said you was a man. :francis::usure:Thanks for finally admitting it
:beli::myman:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
A coli queen said what now?
giphy.gif

Lol

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yeah it's really not my looks. I'm just a big puzzy for certain types of women. Cuz I've gotten mixed results in the past and it eats away at your spirit when you wanna say something or at least wave and you can't so I just don't even make eye contact anymore.
Yu have to learn to believe in urself Breh. Rejection means nothing if yu do

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Yeah it's really not my looks. I'm just a big puzzy for certain types of women. Cuz I've gotten mixed results in the past and it eats away at your spirit when you wanna say something or at least wave and you can't so I just don't even make eye contact anymore.
the more you do it, the easier it gets.

just dont fukk with no cacs

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Where do you get that from the post?
If you dissect hyper femininity and hyper masculinity, you'd understand over compensation.
We live in a society that encourages both.
what exactly is hyper femininity? or hyper masculinity for that matter?

sounds like some over analytical psuedo-intellectual rubbish white liberal academic talking points co-opted by black "middle class strivers" aka a non-issue.