Coli brehettes you agree? "If he has a car, career,an apartment,single. His dikk is small

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I replied to this in another thread earlier. But I don't necessarily think it's about a lack of dikk size.
We compensate in areas and lack in others. No one is perfect.
He may have all that and decent/good sex/dikk size, but be lazy, abusive, have addictive behavior, cheat, lie, not be emotionally invested, gamble/poor money managing, etc.
He's gonna fall short somewhere.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A coli queen said what now?
giphy.gif

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I replied to this in another thread earlier. But I don't necessarily think it's about a lack of dikk size.
We compensate in areas and lack in others. No one is perfect.
He may have all that and decent/good sex/dikk size, but be lazy, abusive, have addictive behavior, cheat, lie, not be emotionally invested, gamble/poor money managing, etc.
He's gonna fall short somewhere.
I see what you did there:leostare:

Daps
I don't have a small member but it's hard for me to meet women or make friends with people. Most of the time they take an interest in me before I take action. It's pretty pathetic I see the most beautiful drop dead gorgeous Black women on campus but I can't even get out a simple hello or even small talk. :mjcry: plus the girl from my anthro class ain't text me.:wow: Forever lonely.:snoop: