Coli Breh slapped Stunna Girl’s butt while she was performing which led to a huge brawl between breh and her husband 👀

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Breh held that down

Even flexed on that weak ass security at the end :dead:
:russ: I watched the video a few times, it looks like he felt up or grabbed StunnaGirl AGAIN when she hopped off the stage to try to kick him. He got some extra rubs in, he was holding her ankles

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Bobby Shmurda out here showing off his crippin. Didn't back down and even flexed on em at the end. :obama:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
1. Why is that nikka carrying thay gay ass backpack?

2. Why do these security guards act like hitmen for these lames? It doesn't matter if you are "security" thats assault.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
He hard bodied all them dudes. Her bf fell down almost immediately on some looney tunes banana type shyt. :hhh:

Security had the upper hand and still got floozied. Tried to yolk bro up and got popped in a crowded room. Now unfortunately breh did succumb to the elements by the end but fukk it. He crashed out for the future of rap and for that I salute him. Plus I know her booty felt like some melted volcano rocks. Its bigger than butt at that point.
He ain't slip, watch it again, when security grabbed booty slapper by his neck he immediately grabs the boyfriend and throws him down, they thought he was weak but turned out to be a honey badger:sas2:

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it was worth it fukk that lmaooooo nikka doing them goofy ass wind up punches 😂😂😂 ain’t did shyt but hurt the man sides for a day or two

Security weak as fukk they just big fat and wearing black slow as hell too

Yeah he won

This.

Security weak as f*ck. As big as those dudes were they should have beat the living sh*t out of that dude.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Idk who the Fck stunna girl is .never heard that name in my life...

But that ass was Fat then a mcka...she a thot rapper...and it was there in his face...the fukk he was supposed to do?!

Hubby hopped down JUST to face rassle, then got active AFTER security Choked him out.....he a hoe ass Nygga, man...if he was bout that life foreal, he would have dealt with it straight up