Coli Breh slapped Stunna Girl’s butt while she was performing which led to a huge brawl between breh and her husband 👀

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Cornball rapper too scared to do anything to a nikka built like a string bean until his flabby security sucker-choked dude from behind :mjlol: I think string bean could take any single one of them individuals in a one-on-one :mjlol: ……

Now, all that aside, string bean is also a goofy for violating like that in the first place. Keep your hands to yourself lil breh, even if she is a worthless thot bird who dressed like that just to receive that type of attention in the first place.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
He hard bodied all them dudes. Her bf fell down almost immediately on some looney tunes banana type shyt. :hhh:

Security had the upper hand and still got floozied. Tried to yolk bro up and got popped in a crowded room. Now unfortunately breh did succumb to the elements by the end but fukk it. He crashed out for the future of rap and for that I salute him. Plus I know her booty felt like some melted volcano rocks. Its bigger than butt at that point.