Coli breh is PAWGing with Bill Gates’ daughter

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
come to the conclusion the more educated the yacubian is, the less bigoted they are

Not even close :mjlol:

Cacs, no matter their education level, have always been and will always be anti-Black. Because unlike some Black people they don't forget what side they're on. :mjpls:

And there was some profound post on this site that mentioned it but basically cacettes are raised like they're kids with no requirements to be responsible and they can be as ignorant as they want to be and white men or someone else will always take care of them.

So as adults they act like spoiled kids running from fun experience to fun experience without living in the real world or wanting to face the consequences of their actions: So when they want to run from themselves they travel, numb their pain with drugs (which is why cacs are the biggest addicts in the world), sex with lots of dudes, shopping trips, plastic surgery, etc...

Anything not to live as a real person and deal with their problems head on.

And as for wealthy spoiled white women dating Black men. Multiply the average irresponsibility and thrill seeking of the average white woman by 10000x and that's them. It's to be "edgy" or "rebellious" or because they're bored and want something exciting in their lives.

Hence why all these dried up celebrity white women are going for younger Black men. But to them Black men are just a fun distraction it doesn't mean they actually value Black men.

But thinking that is like those women who think getting run through means men value them :mjlol:

And this thread has the smell of LSA threads that were celebrating Meghan for getting with a cac :scust:

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
as a private school raised breh, I’ve been seeing this coming since the 2000’s

I’m noticing a lot more of the wealthy white folks that I know are letting their daughters fall
In love with brehs. I low key blame myself because I was apart of this post 1990’s early 2000 private school Integration wave for making white folks so comfortable with it.

It’s a white guilt thing.

It’s like that movie with Jonah Hill and Meagan good.

Some white people are soooooo wealthy that they can afford to be like “sure we afford to have black family member with curlier hair and browner skin :manny:
its not that deep doggie.
for the most part people dont care if youre a good person and have similar values

Coli brehs live in this bubble where they think were still in the 60's and every white person wakes up thinking of ways to hate on black people.
its just not like that out here.

some of yall just need to go outside and get around different types of people.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
If ever you get some time go on youtube and watch a Runoko Rashidi picture show.

Its all about black royalty in Europe and Asia, and all these ancient artifacts and pictures. its a humbling eye opener and inspirational.

the whites in the know mainly brotherhoods draw heavy power from this.

most is hidden in plain sight like septimius severus right there in the british musuem in London, over looking what he built.

:salute:

I’ll check this out it’s crazy that Freemason politicians and people with power know this shyt. It helps you understand why we are in the position we are in.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
its not that deep doggie.
for the most part people dont care if youre a good person and have similar values

Coli brehs live in this bubble where they think were still in the 60's and every white person wakes up thinking of ways to hate on black people.

If you took my comment as anything other than joking then I think you should go outside yourself. It’s not that deep doggie.

You really think I genuinely believe I started a trend of black males in private schools intermingling with rich white folk? :wow:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
If you took my comment as anything other than joking then I think you should go outside yourself. It’s not that deep doggie.

You really think I genuinely believe I started a trend of black males in private schools intermingling with rich white folk? :wow:

:gucci:
the mindset behind it
read the rest of the post in this thread...
...cats actually say shyt like "white parent allow their kids to date..."

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
It's because when you're at the top of the white people mountain.....there's nothing anyone can do to hurt you.

A racist cop? Bill can send CIA goons and wipe his while family tree out. A biased politician? No more donations to you and ALL the money to your opponent.

Really wealthy/rich white girls don't play by the same rules. Pretty white women are kind of in the same bucket. The average white chicks are the most racist because they need white supremacy to give them that extra boost. They need white men to validate them. Wealthy broad is in the clouds. She just needs someone to join her up there.

People don't wanna hear it because half this site is white dudes.....but.....in the absence of hard-core W/S, white broads will choose brehs A LOT more than people wanna admit. These broads have zero pressure and chose what they actually wanted. This is why white boys stay trying to end us. Doesn't mean brehs gotta pawg...we just have to admit how awesome we are that white men see us as a threat....and the fear is justified.

Great post!

@IsThatBrothaMouzone?

@BlackDiBiase

Any good books that go into detail and talk more about this post?

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave

Spoken like a true white boy..don’t tell us “it’s not like that out here” fukk outta here..I walk in a business that’s mostly white and watch the disdain on they fukking face…y’all can’t hide it

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's because when you're at the top of the white people mountain.....there's nothing anyone can do to hurt you.

A racist cop? Bill can send CIA goons and wipe his while family tree out. A biased politician? No more donations to you and ALL the money to your opponent.

Really wealthy/rich white girls don't play by the same rules. Pretty white women are kind of in the same bucket. The average white chicks are the most racist because they need white supremacy to give them that extra boost. They need white men to validate them. Wealthy broad is in the clouds. She just needs someone to join her up there.

People don't wanna hear it because half this site is white dudes.....but.....in the absence of hard-core W/S, white broads will choose brehs A LOT more than people wanna admit. These broads have zero pressure and chose what they actually wanted. This is why white boys stay trying to end us. Doesn't mean brehs gotta pawg...we just have to admit how awesome we are that white men see us as a threat....and the fear is justified.

Yup. I would say 50% of white supremacy and racism was because of this. Which is crazy considering they were the ones fukking/raping our women which is how we all ended up with 10-20% white blood.

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
Adobe-20230204-144022.png
pawgset with a W