Coli breh is PAWGing with Bill Gates’ daughter

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I notice these super rich girls love black men like the rothstein girl and jay electronica, another swedish princess and an african and etc etc.

come to the conclusion the more educated the yacubian is, the less bigoted they are and regardless i stay with the brown sugars :hubie:
Just asking.......but are they marrying them? :sas2:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
This thread is missing something. I know! He looks African. :mjgrin:

Hold on here buddy.....Bro's name is Robert Ross.....He's FBA
full

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
in before bill gates isn't leaving anything for his kids
before melinda gates got billions and is

Daps
nikkas living vicariously through another man because he's fukking a white woman. :dead:
Nah.....this is Bill Gate$ daughter we talking about.

There's pawgs and then there's PAWG$. If he can find a sista with more connections and potential money, sure.....but I doubt it. This ain't trailer park Becky. This is own the island Phoebe. Get that bread young Breh :salute:

Daps
I notice these super rich girls love black men like the rothstein girl and jay electronica, another swedish princess and an african and etc etc.

come to the conclusion the more educated the yacubian is, the less bigoted they are and regardless i stay with the brown sugars :hubie:
It's because when you're at the top of the white people mountain.....there's nothing anyone can do to hurt you.

A racist cop? Bill can send CIA goons and wipe his while family tree out. A biased politician? No more donations to you and ALL the money to your opponent.

Really wealthy/rich white girls don't play by the same rules. Pretty white women are kind of in the same bucket. The average white chicks are the most racist because they need white supremacy to give them that extra boost. They need white men to validate them. Wealthy broad is in the clouds. She just needs someone to join her up there.

People don't wanna hear it because half this site is white dudes.....but.....in the absence of hard-core W/S, white broads will choose brehs A LOT more than people wanna admit. These broads have zero pressure and chose what they actually wanted. This is why white boys stay trying to end us. Doesn't mean brehs gotta pawg...we just have to admit how awesome we are that white men see us as a threat....and the fear is justified.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
It's because when you're at the top of the white people mountain.....there's nothing anyone can do to hurt you.

A racist cop? Bill can send CIA goons and wipe his while family tree out. A biased politician? No more donations to you and ALL the money to your opponent.

Really wealthy/rich white girls don't play by the same rules. Pretty white women are kind of in the same bucket. The average white chicks are the most racist because they need white supremacy to give them that extra boost. They need white men to validate them. Wealthy broad is in the clouds. She just needs someone to join her up there.

People don't wanna hear it because half this site is white dudes.....but.....in the absence of hard-core W/S, white broads will choose brehs A LOT more than people wanna admit. These broads have zero pressure and chose what they actually wanted. This is why white boys stay trying to end us. Doesn't mean brehs gotta pawg...we just have to admit how awesome we are that white men see us as a threat....and the fear is justified.

thats a potent picture, i believe in that. :salute:

to add there never was a term white man until after the "bacons rebellion 1676". they coined the term "white" to help the males get p*ssy.

a white professor was teaching this, the clip is on youtube somewhere. real facts lol.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

and the longer more informative version below, it will open your mind.

without the term white men the yacubians were finding it difficult to mate, so they created incentives.

:wow: