Coli breh is PAWGing with Bill Gates’ daughter

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
as a private school raised breh, I’ve been seeing this coming since the 2000’s

I’m noticing a lot more of the wealthy white folks that I know are letting their daughters fall
In love with brehs. I low key blame myself because I was apart of this post 1990’s early 2000 private school Integration wave for making white folks so comfortable with it.

It’s a white guilt thing.

It’s like that movie with Jonah Hill and Meagan good.

Some white people are soooooo wealthy that they can afford to be like “sure we afford to have black family member with curlier hair and browner skin :manny:

you on point its not out of guilt though but reverence, they know we are the original moors and scholars, alchemist and etc.

those who are rich therefore educated always have black fetishes to be closer to black glory, they have the real historical and artifacts.

those in brotherhoods all have to go through african initiations and stuff.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
you on point its not out of guilt though but reverence, they know we are the original moors and scholars, alchemist and etc.

those who are rich therefore educated always have black fetishes to be closer to black glory, they have the real historical and artifacts.

Original Moors!

Most Af-Ams are a Igbo-Angolan/Congolese people with a dash of Senegalese

But I’ll let yall cook instead of worshipping Chukwu

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

I low key agree with this and I learned this when I went to the louvre museum in Paris. All the artwork seem to portray Moors some dignified, sometimes not so dignified, but they were there, close to the elites.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I low key agree with this and I learned this when I went to the louvre museum in Paris. All the artwork seem to portray Moors some dignified, sometimes not so dignified, but they were there, close to the elites.

If ever you get some time go on youtube and watch a Runoko Rashidi picture show.

Its all about black royalty in Europe and Asia, and all these ancient artifacts and pictures. its a humbling eye opener and inspirational.

the whites in the know mainly brotherhoods draw heavy power from this.

most is hidden in plain sight like septimius severus right there in the british musuem in London, over looking what he built.

:salute:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I notice these super rich girls love black men like the rothstein girl and jay electronica, another swedish princess and an african and etc etc.

come to the conclusion the more educated the yacubian is, the less bigoted they are and regardless i stay with the brown sugars :hubie:

You have a point there. One of the main reasons the KKK and Unions started in the late 1800s were because of the poor and middle class whites were losing out to Black men for jobs and resources and needed organization to stall the power of Black people

But in the grand scheme of things all white people have innate racism because of their fear of genetic survival

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
If you're gonna marry cave beasts, at least marry a wealthy one.

His family probably has connections too, Bill wouldn’t leave his precious daughter wandering around with some random breh :mjpls:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
You have a point there. One of the main reasons the KKK and Unions started in the late 1800s were because of the poor and middle class whites were losing out to Black men for jobs and resources and needed organization to stall the power of Black people

But in the grand scheme of things all white people have innate racism because of their fear of genetic survival

yes sir i dont know which one of the American Presidents i think it was ... Harry S Truman who said something like "all you have to do is convince the worst off white people they are better than n-word and you will have them".

also the highlight is real talk too, Dr Cress Welsing always teaches this they have to much fear and if Master Yoda has taught us one thing it is "fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering".

props.