Coli breh chugs 44oz strawberry Sprite like its nothing (still alive)

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

Look at this bullshyt right here.
The last 5 mins looked like they finished having sex with each other, huffing and puffing.
Badlands sweating like hog, looking like he was low key turned on that she ate so much, on some PAAG shyt.
He ate all the solids first and chugged the broth.
And shorty need that invisalign ASAP. Matter fact, she need them old braces from the 50's where you needed a screwdriver to lock them in.

CTdS2BM.png

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

The last 5 mins looked like they finished having sex with each other, huffing and puffing.
Badlands sweating like hog, looking like he was low key turned on that she ate so much, on some PAAG shyt.
And shorty need that invisalign ASAP. Matter fact, she need them old braces from the 50's where you needed a screwdriver to lock them in.

CTdS2BM.png

That girl be everywhere lol.

Everyday she’s in a new state eating some bullshyt

:mjlol:

not mad at it tho, I know those restaurants are paying up.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

CTdS2BM.png

nikka got a half eaten noodle on his double chin towards the end :mjlol:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I was his insurance carrier I would deny this nikka claim when he dies.

He is commercializing his health and is documenting it on the process. This would be a case of if someone purposely gets themselves sick from a business activity. Why should insurance have to cover the bill when it's clear this guy is not mitigating his health risk.

I'm just making shyt up because I don't know about the exclusions on health insurance but its gonna be a time when this man is gonna have to receive treatment.

Should they pay for this shyt

That's not the way insurance works though. His premium for life insurance is likely waaaaaay more than your avg working Joe.

If he can afford to pay them every month they'll pay him off.

There's professional stunt workers and daredevils that jump through flaming hoops on dirt bikes and shyt with a significantly higher chance of death that are insured and when they die they get paid out. Those premiums aren't affordable for the avg person that's why they have endorsements and sponsors.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
His heart probably exploded years ago and his soul knew it and just went :manny: so in my expert opinion he's a zombie which is why he eats so much.