Coli breh chugs 44oz strawberry Sprite like its nothing (still alive)

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His poor toilet
His plumber on speed dial:
chevy-chase-vacation.gif

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Look at this bullshyt right here.
The last 5 mins looked like they finished having sex with each other, huffing and puffing.
Badlands sweating like hog, looking like he was low key turned on that she ate so much, on some PAAG shyt.
He ate all the solids first and chugged the broth.
And shorty need that invisalign ASAP. Matter fact, she need them old braces from the 50's where you needed a screwdriver to lock them in.

CTdS2BM.png

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Imagine being given the gift of life, a healthy body and being able to live in a country where food and water is in abundance. And choosing instead to abuse your body for gluttony and attention.

There’s something so disturbing about that. He may be a good guy but there has to be something mentally wrong with someone who would put their body through such punishment.

The sad fact is that dude really fell off from the competitive eating, but still drinking shyt for the YT money. His entire regiment seems like fukk it "ENOUGH TALK I'M GOING TO SWALLOW shyt WHOLE", yet wonders why folks counting down to he drops like the ball.

Square biz I would watch Badlands over Lame Drops any day of the week, but I hope dude chills and focus on putting a pin in his ass to deflate that weight:francis: