Coli breh chugs 44oz strawberry Sprite like its nothing (still alive)

hatealot

Banned
Daps
If I was his insurance carrier I would deny this nikka claim when he dies.

He is commercializing his health and is documenting it on the process. This would be a case of if someone purposely gets themselves sick from a business activity. Why should insurance have to cover the bill when it's clear this guy is not mitigating his health risk.

I'm just making shyt up because I don't know about the exclusions on health insurance but its gonna be a time when this man is gonna have to receive treatment.

Should they pay for this shyt

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
If I was his insurance carrier I would deny this nikka claim when he dies.

He is commercializing his health and is documenting it on the process. This would be a case of if someone purposely gets themselves sick from a business activity. Why should insurance have to cover the bill when it's clear this guy is not mitigating his health risk.

I'm just making shyt up because I don't know about the exclusions on health insurance but its gonna be a time when this man is gonna have to receive treatment.

Should they pay for this shyt
:dead:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Thread is so morbid, every time y'all bump it I'm scared breh died. At least he came into the game a fat former competitive eater. Y'all want to see a cat eat himself to death look up youtuber NickadoAvacado that dude started out a skinny vegan and is now a train wreck that weighs well over 300lbs.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Imagine being given the gift of life, a healthy body and being able to live in a country where food and water is in abundance. And choosing instead to abuse your body for gluttony and attention.

There’s something so disturbing about that. He may be a good guy but there has to be something mentally wrong with someone who would put their body through such punishment.